Weird Scifi Valentine Ideas….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Weird Scifi Valentine Ideas….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sidhecafe
    Participant

So since I’m not celebrating Valentine’s (and generally don’t)

I thought I would take some of the greeting-card-fueled holiday’s energy and propose a Scifi Valentine’s Day ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

For me:
    Meet Rick Deckard at Fhloston Paradise for dinner and a concert. (explosions and replicants optional- well depends on the replicant ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Any thoughts??

theFrey
    Participant

Ah, yes a Sci-fi Valentine’s Day…. hummm, well theSpouse would surprise me with tickets to someplace nice and warm with clear blue water and no gambling… then he would (without grumbling on how stoooopid this all is) give me a nice card and perhaps a bit of my favorite chocolate.

What is sci-fi about the above? Oh foolish foolish person. Obviously the above theSpouse has been taken over by a pod or replaced by said replicant , since that behavior is so clearly Non-theSpouse! I would not be fooled for an instance though. I would go along with it, but would not be fooled. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Something that our friend Lubka from Russia sends us for our Sci-fi (literally) Valentine Day. ๐Ÿ˜† http://www.thefrey.com/images/LubkaZevValentine.jpg

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Ah, yes a Sci-fi Valentine’s Day…. hummm, well theSpouse would surprise me with tickets to someplace nice and warm with clear blue water and no gambling… then he would (without grumbling on how stoooopid this all is) give me a nice card and perhaps a bit of my favorite chocolate.

What is sci-fi about the above? Oh foolish foolish person. Obviously the above theSpouse has been taken over by a pod or replaced by said replicant , since that behavior is so clearly Non-theSpouse! I would not be fooled for an instance though. I would go along with it, but would not be fooled.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I hate it when people I know are taken over by aliens, or myself for that matter. ๐Ÿ˜‰

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

Huge box of pure milk chocolate from spouse,..dinner at favorite seafood restaurant with said spouse (sans offspring),…a romantic evening with a glass of wine in front of a roaring fire in a fire place at a secluded Ohio outdoor resort,…and

…….DAMMIT ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜•

….I just woke ! Yawn!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Here’s another idea,

Hitchhiking with Ford Prefect to the Restuarant at the End of the Universe for cocktails and dessert.

I think we’re going to try and flag down some teasers around 8pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.