weirdest thing in your purse or wallet?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub weirdest thing in your purse or wallet?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

what is the weirdest thing in your purse or wallet? in my purse i have a rock that my son and husband found and they decided to put it in my purse as a joke. well it has been there for 3 years and it isn’t going anywhere. it is my lucky rock! i think that if if i get attacked by a bad guy i can probably whack him upside the head with my purse and knock him out. hahahaha LOL!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    what is the weirdest thing in your purse or wallet?

My Lucasfilm Fan Club card that identified me as an official Jedi knight.

Anonymous

I have insect repellent and about 2 feet of plastic tubing in my knapsack. I can’t remember why, though I’m sure it made sense at the time.
    Been too lazy to take it out.

elmey

Anonymous

*walks over to get her purse*

Hrm….Purple tinted sunglasses, a tiny brag book for family pictures, receipts up the yang (why do I keep these?), old lottery tickets, Luden’s throat drops (I no longer have a soar throat, guess they worked), business cards from people I met three years ago and never heard from again, an old membership card to a health center in a town I lived in two years ago (I don’t think it’s good anymore), three different kinds of chapstick (???I have no idea how that happened)OOo, here ‘ya go! Ketchup and honey mustard packets from McDonald’s. The employees tend to forget to give them out sometimes. I like their chicken McGrill ordered plain, then add the honey mustard on, yum.

Anonymous

my Open University Students Association ID card. Mainly because i look so spaced out in the photo!!!

Anonymous

Perhaps the strangest would be my blood doners card that I got over two years ago at my last job. How sad is that, I only donated blood because it was mandatory.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    How sad is that, I only donated blood because it was mandatory.

-SM

I’ve gotta know–what kind of job makes blood donorship mandatory???

elmey

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:
    I’ve gotta know–what kind of job makes blood donorship mandatory???

Cluster security guard (if you get enough demerit points).

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

Cluster security guard (if you get enough demerit points).

No thats not just blood, its organs, bones, and in some cases your very essence.

-SM

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Money

Anonymous

I have a laminated business card with Brad Dourif’s (Chucky from Child’s play, Albert from Critters 4)signature on (I recognised him in a reastaurant and had nothing else to write on lol). I also have a ticket stub that was missprined Lood of the rings.

Anonymous

I have a little carved thing – an amulet of some kind that offers protection to women… and a fish skeleton keyring with no keys on it, and a Wallace and Gromit keyring with a key on it…….

Anonymous

A piece of dried fish. (Honest! I don’t know what it’s called in English, but here in Malaysia it’s called ‘bawal’. Bloody big fish.)

Anonymous

Probably my license. It expired in 94 but its the only one I dont lose. Every time I get a new one I lose it within 2 weeks guarenteed.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.