Welcome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Welcome to this new forum. If you watch the show, why not post your opinions here.

Fatguy
    Participant

Well Sadgeezer: Since nobody has replied in over nine months; I guess not many have watched the show ๐Ÿ’ก . I would watch the show, but I only can get one channel ๐Ÿ˜ก ; This may be the result of me cancelling my cable ๐Ÿ™„ . I cancelled the cable two years ago (telling them that I lost my job ๐Ÿ˜ฏ – actually I had to cut down on expenses ๐Ÿ™ – the lady must have felt sorry for me as nobody came around to cut the line ๐Ÿ˜€ . 24 months later a guy called Habib (yes – true! ๐Ÿ˜• ) told me that a mistake was made and that they had to disconnect the line ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I told them to go ahead….. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ They told me they could give me three free months if I signed up again ๐Ÿ’ก . I said nothing ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . He then left a note at the door threatening disconnection ๐Ÿ‘ฟ . I did nothing….. ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Then a lady phoned asking why I did not want to stay with the cable โ“ . I said: because I no longer watch the TV ๐Ÿ™‚ . Then Habib left another note threatening disconnection ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . One month passed….. โžก …..and then I turned on the TV and the cable was cut ๐Ÿ‘ฟ . Of course – if they had seen a dish on the roof…..that cable would have been cut in minutes 8) ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ). In conclusion; since I have not watched the show, I can not give an opinion – though I would have if I could…..

Maurice.

ladytass
    Participant

My opinions on the show edgy, dark,and respectably good for the money they spent on it(almost nil). Some very fine Actors and actresses but not enough character development at times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.