Well…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Bugger me with a fish fork and call me Sally!!! (one of my all time favourite lines).
    Just caught the second ep of Lexx S4, and it blew me away, yes I know many of you have already seen it, but Squishy thought it would be nice if a brit cluster lizard piped up on how glorious and stupendous this magnificent programme is.
    But I’m not saying it for that reason, mostly because I found joy in watching my brother (who’s not big on Lexx), sit there in admiration of my favourite programme.
    Watching his jaw drop when seeing the amazing special effects in this eppy, and his maniacal laughter as the subtle and also obvious humour hit home, was almost as pleasurable as watching the programme myself.
    We both agreed that this season already has far surpassed the previous season, and he remarked that with this kind of creativeness driving Lexx, why is it that this should be the last of it?. Well I had pinch myself and check outside to see if everything was ok (ie world come to an end).
    Personally, I think Lexx could get stronger and go so much further, when it ends up pleasing the likes of my brother.
    Imagine it, even the staunchest anti-Lexx person (alright maybe not that staunchy…but not far off) finding the programme worthy of his divine attention, so if it does it to him, then it must be having a similar impact on other’s, even more so when you remind yourself of the great British stiff upper lip attitude!!!
    But I just had to say tonight was television at it’s best, Lexx could not be touched by anything, forget Star Trek, even forget Star Wars and definitely forget that pile of stinking trash known as Fire-escape…this was the real deal!!!
    This was party political broadcast on behalf of the Divine Order Party!!!
    Seriously, Squishy enjoyed it and is not ashamed to let it be known (in case you hadn’t guessed!!!)
    Squishy

Anonymous

I’m copying my tapes to air-drop on Kabul, along with razors and miniskirts.

Glad the got Lexx Squishums!

Anonymous

These past four days have been soooo lovely, a different Lexx movie on every night….sigh….how can we top this?
    Gigashadow airs tonight, opposite the Victoria’s secret show…but I think I know where the DEDICATED fans will be..eh?
    (Got to see Kai get lip service from Zev at the finale’)

And thanks for the Convert, Squishie! (maya scratches Squishums under his chin)

Anonymous

Just caught the second ep of Lexx S4, and it blew me away

Totally agree Squishy, much better than LBP. The plane fight was excellent. I love the way it seems as though the humans are the aliens and we have more in common with heroes.

It’s just a shame that all the discussion about these episodes has already happened.

Anonymous

Oh Yes indeed. Being a lucky UK fan who got bootlegs from the US I can honestly say that Season 4 is a bit of a corker. My favourites so far have been Texx Lexx, Xevivor, The Rock, Walpurgis Night, Vlad and Magic Baby. All some of the best slices of TV Sci-Fi ever and definetly some of the best Lexx ever. Its excellent watching them all again and uncut. Cant wait for the shower scene coming up…..

Hey! Squish! Entered my Lexx Compo yet?

Anonymous

Do ya know, I actually thought all the talk from my American buddies was just to praise Lexx because it was Lexx (and I suppose that is enough in itself!!!), but seeing S4 has made me realise they meant more than that.
    I’m a bit of an old git when it comes to Sci-Fi over the last 20 years (Squishy is not such a young cluster lizard), but none have been as impressive as Lexx, particularly this season.
    I don’t believe the beans are really aware of how much of a gem Lexx truly is, well they do say artists find it difficult to appreciate their own work.
    It does make me wonder if it can be bettered, but then sod trying to better it, do it like this for another two seasons, and the whole world could not ignore Lexx.
    Hey JJ, I’m sorry to say that I’m unable to enter your comp, due to internet restrictions…it’s a little difficult to explain, and I’m probably too stupid anyway!!!, and if the first prize isn’t brains, then I’m not interested (hee,hee).
    Squishy

Headgehog
    Participant

You think s4 is great now? It only keeps getting better. You’ll really love next weeks ep and Xevivor! And then theres Walpurgis Night, Vlad…

Anonymous

If you cant get on my site you can enter my competition by emailing me direct with your Reasons why Lexx is so great and Ill post it on the site for you. Sound good?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    If you cant get on my site you can enter my competition by emailing me direct with your Reasons why Lexx is so great and Ill post it on the site for you. Sound good?

Sorry JJ, at the moment even e-mail is non-existent, let’s just say I’ve had a major falling out with the person whose name the telephone belongs too, most of the time I’m using the net without their knowledge.
    It don’t look as if I’m gonna be able to patch things up with this person and will be moving into a new flat very soon, where I should be able to have more time on the net.
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squish-ums:

will be moving into a new flat very soon, where I should be able to have more time on the net.
    Squishy

hooray for squishy! i replied to your email; go check your profile for private email…love and luck to you sweetie…fx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

hooray for squishy! i replied to your email; go check your profile for private email…love and luck to you sweetie…fx

Thanx FX…hugs and kisses.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Squish-ums:

Sorry JJ, at the moment even e-mail is non-existent, let’s just say I’ve had a major falling out with the person whose name the telephone belongs too, most of the time I’m using the net without their knowledge.
    It don’t look as if I’m gonna be able to patch things up with this person and will be moving into a new flat very soon, where I should be able to have more time on the net.
    Squishy

Sounds very interesting. Secret Lexx posts late a night. Good luck in the new flat.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.