What a shame..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Freaking Fox. Did anyone see the “Lost pilot” last night? Just as I feared it was a completely different show. Dark Sci-Fi, dark relationships, none of that tension followed with a Fox smile or sneer to break that tension. Sure there were a few flaws, the moron ‘pool-boy’ from Seinfeld was a baddy in Firefly, just cant see that.

But again, its a damn shame that Fox cant approach Sci-Fi in the way they approached comedy like Married with Children and the Simpsons with HANDS-OFF. Someone outta take the executives that ruined this show out back and feed em to cluster lizards.

Anonymous

I saw it, and I can’t figure out why the Fox execs thought that pilot was too slow and uninteresting. I thought if they’d showed that at the beginning and promoted the show, it wouldn’t be cancelled now. It was terrific!

The Reaver chase at the end was great. They had some very cool CGI effects in that, especially the afterburn in the atmosphere. Somebody there knew his stuff.

Firefly was just mishandled from beginning to end, and that’s the truth of it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.