what did you guys think

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape what did you guys think

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

about the first show of the season last night? and how about the undressed special lead in? and how come farscape gets such glitzy promotion, is it because it is a jim henson project whereas lexx is more indie? anyway i liked the first eppy although in true star trek tradition you knew aeryn would come back, crichton would regain his speech, and scorpy wouldn’t die…and of course we all have to sit and worry about zhan!

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Oh, I loved the episode! I liked the undressed special too. I watched it with my sis, and she got to catch up on the show since she hasn’t been watching as long as I have. I thought that Claudia and Ben were acting like a couple of hams, though. I really can’t wait until this coming Friday’s episode! I really want to see Chiana get what she deserves, and oh the possibility of John and Aeryn having sex is just wonderful! With that, I would more than likely get to be treated to lots of lovely Ben Browder shots!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

[This message has been edited by Aeryn Crichton (edited March 19, 2001).]

Anonymous

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
    Just excuse me while I scratch my eyes out thus stopping me from reading any spoilers.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

…my tape ran out in the middle of the undressed special*sob*
    sooo can anyone tell me what happened? i know aeryn came back (did anyone actually think she wouldn’t?) but _how_???

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

…my tape ran out in the middle of the undressed special*sob*
    sooo can anyone tell me what happened? i know aeryn came back (did anyone actually think she wouldn’t?) but _how_???

Oh, I’m sorry for not warning about spoilers Cbrate. I just didn’t know when Farscape was shown in Australia. Well, here’s some spoilers for you Catalina –

Aeryn came back because Zhaan did the unity thing with her to bring her soul back. At first, Aeryn resisted it because she knew the sacrifice that Aeryn was making by doing it, but Aeryn came back just as Zhaan and Stark were about to be shot. She saved them. Then, there was a sweet reunion for John and Aeryn. But, as usual, she’s resisting it.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

thanks aeryn!!!
    as for john and aeryn, looks like things might heat up this week (please please please!!)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

If you really want to see Chiana get hers, why not ship her off to Stanly Tweedle on the LEXX? Stan would just love it, I’m sure.

Anonymous

Spoilers have become such a big problem that it’s not a problem now. We in Farscapeland (Australia) finished season 1 early this year but I’ve read enough about season 2 (especially the finale) that its not worth avoiding anymore. So don’t mind me.
    Continue with the discussion.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

I really like the idea of shipping Chiana to Stan. With her appetites, maybe he would stop whining for awhile.
    I enjoyed the second show of the new season. Farscape is a very well done show. I am a bit tired of Rygel.

[This message has been edited by nwmonikr (edited April 04, 2001).]

Anonymous

Stop leaning on Pip. The big guy should have know that sex is just her way of playing and not the deep emotional thing he hopes it is. Even John knows that she is a ‘fun gal’ and not a ‘keeper’. She’s just a kid, same as the son. Stop trying to cage them in.
    On the other hand, John and Aeryn seem to like torturing each other. I think it’s their idea of foreplay like Mulder and Scully. They love each other but sometimes its just plan fun to see the other squirm around a bit. I’m sure that when push turns to shove they will end up licking each others toes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.