What do Lexxians look like ?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx What do Lexxians look like ?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    ilyekkakai
    Participant

Okay…had to do it….post links or decent sized pics of your lexxy self in this here thread :mrgreen:
    …here is my pics , just taken tonite…I juuuust dyed me hair a nice burgandy ๐Ÿ˜€ …>

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/2004625183616469429971.jpg
    ~and~
    http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/2004624113505726489244.jpg
    ๐Ÿ˜€

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Very nice ilyekka. Seeing your lovely self makes me feel at home.

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Thank you Karuba
    …it made me feel at home making the thread :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜‰

mok
    Participant

Lexxians have emaciated limbs, overlarge heads, and big eyes. In fact we’re very similar to the aliens ala “grey men”. 8)

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Big_Green_Beid
    Participant

You have forced me to post my forehead again!

Ahaha!

(This foreign environment is playing havoc with my brain :shock:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the pics. You know what I look like… click*

*I’ll take any opportunity to plug my pride and joy — the baby, not me

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ ….I never really did know what you looked like Funk…er…Logan ๐Ÿ˜‰
    …I have seen your sweet lil’ lexxian before …such a cutie :mrgreen: …oh…and you too ….of course ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

…here is a more recent pic of me ๐Ÿ˜€ ..
    …no….I am not narcissistic ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/2004626836619589387694.jpg

Dee
    Participant

To see me, visit my home page, located in my profile, one pic says it all.. I am a stud ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah.. right ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

To see me, visit my home page, located in my profile, one pic says it all.. I am a stud ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah.. right ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Gela and I seem to have a keen eye in common ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ..Lookin quite studly there Dee-miester :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜‰

DennisMoore
    Participant

Well, here’s my last post from the lexx.com board before it went into a coma…

Here’s me hanging onto the edge of the plane…
    http://www.skydivebyronbay.com/images/DennisMoore-jumppic1.jpg

Here’s me saying “woohoo!” as I go upside-down…
    http://www.skydivebyronbay.com/images/DennisMoore-jumppic2.jpg

These screenshots were lifted from an AVI clip in Windows Media Player so they might not be that good.

Sexecutioner
    Participant

here’s me, I think pretty much everyones already seen it but anyway

http://www.face-pic.com/teenage_frankenstein

ask me first, if you decide to masturbate over it.

LexxSlave
    Participant
    ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Lookin good everybody ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ilyekkakai wrote:

Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ ….I never really did know what you looked like Funk…er…Logan ๐Ÿ˜‰
    …I have seen your sweet lil’ lexxian before …such a cutie :mrgreen: …oh…and you too ….of course ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe, thanks. Everybody’s lookin good, for aliens (to quote Mok), that is.

Okay, this is the wrong place for this pic really, but I have considered my daughter to be a little Lexxian since she was a wee funky foetus. My wife just emailed me this pic (she’s at work) which was taken on Sunday… It was her ten month lunaversary and as with every month we had a celebration… I’m always the guy who takes the pics, so I’m almost never in them, and when I am I’m sorry I was (it’s a terrible curse to resemble Bryan Adams, no matter how infinitesimally, I’m so glad my daughter doesn’t — though she does sing like him ;))…

El_Coul
    Participant

thats one sweet baby funkman!

here is a ‘stamp’ of me and mine that turned out ok:
    http://www.holepunch.net/scotts_pics/x_stamp.JPG

Anonymous
    Inactive

She’s a cutie. Coul pic!

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Veeeery cute ….I see Lexxians can produce some extremely beautiful children ๐Ÿ˜€

Heh heh…keep up the good work ya’all ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

DennisMoore
    Participant

Hey there funky chic! You had your head tilted to the side in your last photo too! ๐Ÿ˜€ You should tip the camera upright next time it will be easier on your neck! ๐Ÿ˜›

… and from last time… You remind me of the babe…..

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ˆ ..what babe.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Hansuke
    Participant
    ilyekkakai wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ˆ ..what babe.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ˆ The Babe with the power! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

LexxSlave
    Participant
    DennisMoore wrote:

Hey there funky chic! You had your head tilted to the side in your last photo too! ๐Ÿ˜€ You should tip the camera upright next time it will be easier on your neck! ๐Ÿ˜›

… and from last time… You remind me of the babe…..

what can i say… evil gnomes keep coming in here & stealing my neck bones…
    just for you, here’s me with my neck in the full upright position:
    http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/fatal_err0r/new2.jpg
    contrast with me, slight tilt:
    http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/fatal_err0r/me3.jpg
    see? not as cute without the head tilt! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    now that’s more than enough from me!
    oh & nice pic, Beid! that’s one handsome forehead!

Cesare
    Participant

Nice pics, folks…:-)

Well, there’s been some photo-manip in this one, but not that much…;-)
    That green thing in the background is a good friend of mine. A silvan elf, y’know…;-)
    http://www.sweb.cz/maedhros/svp.JPG

El_Coul
    Participant
    LexxSlave wrote:

both are equally cute, my dear.

Interesting though about the head tilt.

Ive noticed that individuals differ in the way they prefer to be photographed. Head tilts, ‘good’ sides, from up looking down or vice versa. Personally, if I am aware I am going to be photographed I usually look down because I hate the expressions in my eyes that are captured in still shots. I dont feel that way about moving pictures at all but Im just not comfortable looking straight into a camera for a photo.

Why we do this? We should know that how we see ourselves and how others see us is completely different and when we ‘pose’ we dont really look like ourselves.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that in ‘real time’ we can only see ourselves in mirrors… which is actually a reverse image of reality… so when we see ourselves pictured the image seems off so we ‘pose’ to try to capture the image we have of ourselves as seen through the mirror?

I dunno, maybe not.

DennisMoore
    Participant
    LexxSlave wrote:

…see? not as cute without the head tilt! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    now that’s more than enough from me!…

Oh come on, there can never be enough of such head-tilted cuteness! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hansuke wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ˆ The Babe with the power! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

What Power?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Big_Green_Beid
    Participant
    LexxSlave wrote:

what can i say… evil gnomes keep coming in here & stealing my neck bones…
    just for you, here’s me with my neck in the full upright position:
    http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/fatal_err0r/new2.jpg
    contrast with me, slight tilt:
    http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v135/fatal_err0r/me3.jpg
    now that’s more than enough from me!
    oh & nice pic, Beid! that’s one handsome forehead!

Will you be my goblin queen? ๐Ÿ˜†

Lexxicon
    Participant
    El_Coul wrote:

LexxSlave wrote:

both are equally cute, my dear.

Interesting though about the head tilt.
    [/quote]

Cute either way absolutely! 8)

Yet, there is a certain mysterious air of whimsical perception a head tilt imparts that LexxSlave seems to intrinsically understand.

And head tilters aren’t even necessarily trying to impart that impression, it’s just part and parcel with the proclivity to view life slightly askew.

Funny, as an Aquarian I have found that the majority of other Aquarians I have had the priviledge to meet observe their worlds with the same slightly bemused expression on their slightly tilted countenances too.

Revelation! It just hit me who this reminds me of…Data on TNG. Conjur him up before your very eyes and you will see exactly what I mean…from the tilted head to the bewildered yet voraciously fascinated expression…here you have it – the consummate head tilter. And believe it or not, a golden-eyed sexy one to boot! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Anyone remember the tryst between Lieutenant Tasha Yar and the Golden Boy…er…man…er…android?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 8)

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that in ‘real time’ we can only see ourselves in mirrors… which is actually a reverse image of reality… so when we see ourselves pictured the image seems off so we ‘pose’ to try to capture the image we have of ourselves as seen through the mirror?

Here’s an interesting tidbit that your ‘thought’ inspired me to remember oh coul one:

Thought is like a mirror. One looking at it sees his image inside and thinks that there are two images, but the two are really one.

From The Essential Kabbalah by Daniel C. Matt

streudel
    Participant

Lexxicon wrote:

Revelation! It just hit me who this reminds me of…Data on TNG. Conjur him up before your very eyes and you will see exactly what I mean…from the tilted head to the bewildered yet voraciously fascinated expression…here you have it – the consummate head tilter

You’re quite right. Our very own Dreamboat on the River Styx has that same proclivity for head tilting and a similar expression to Data when he’s processing a thought. I’m sure Kai would say ‘The Dead Do Not Look Bemused’, and I’d hazard a guess that Kai’s alter ego would object to the comparison to Data when describing his portrayal of the Dead Man, but that’s how I see it. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. I happen to be quite fond of Data.

I would have to think for both Brent Spiner and Michael McManus, there is a subconscious tendency to emulate another consummate head tilter, Mr.Spock. I’m certainly not saying either of their performances were totally derivative of Spock. Both brought their own mannerisms to their roles. It’s just that it occurs to me that it would be hard not to pay homage to the original sci-fi stoic.

I’m sure years from now we’ll see someone playing an assassin doing the Kai pout. ( I seriously doubt it’ll have the THUD effect, though. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Whoah…I wandered way O/T there… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry, old habits die hard. Back to the Lexxian photo album…

El_Coul
    Participant
    Lexxicon wrote:

Thought is like a mirror. One looking at it sees his image inside and thinks that there are two images, but the two are really one.

As an Aries, I have the baboonish tendency to attack my reflection as I only see a potential rival who will not break eye-contact. Maybe thats why Im so confused and irritable?

A thought ‘provoking’ quote, nonetheless, Lexxicon.

Lexxicon
    Participant
    streudel wrote:

Whoah…I wandered way O/T there… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry, old habits die hard. Back to the Lexxian photo album…

The Coul One started the detour, streudel…how about we gang up on him?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 8)

And I’m not one to shirk taking responsibility for my actions either so…

***Lexxicon dutifully bends over awaiting her punishment knowing full well it was worth every minute reminiscing about such sexy stoics :twisted:***

Uh oh…guess I did it again…sorry…

๐Ÿ’ก Could anyone be wondering if Lexxicon is a glutton for punishment? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Dee
    Participant

Here is another image of me.. yes it scares peeps… lol

http://members.aol.com/hellonweels4u/images/Dee6.jpg

Oh well ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Lexxicon
    Participant
    El_Coul wrote:

Lexxicon wrote:

As an Aries, I have the baboonish tendency to attack my reflection as I only see a potential rival who will not break eye-contact. Maybe thats why Im so confused and irritable?

A thought ‘provoking’ quote, nonetheless, Lexxicon.[/quote]

Ahh…since you are what you think…then perhaps you should think a little more kindly of that determined ‘rival’ who greets you every morning…give him a ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lexxicon
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

Here is another image of me.. yes it scares peeps… lol

http://members.aol.com/hellonweels4u/images/Dee6.jpg

Oh well ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Scary…no!

Head tilted…yes 8)

Deep look…yes 8)

Hand reflectively near chin…oh yes 8)

Lexxy…YES!

streudel
    Participant

Lexxicon wrote:

The Coul One started the detour, streudel…how about we gang up on him?!

And I’m not one to shirk taking responsibility for my actions either so…

***Lexxicon dutifully bends over awaiting her punishment knowing full well it was worth every minute reminiscing about such sexy stoics ***

Hmmm…seems like we’re all guilty parties in this one. I guess we’re all hankerin’ for a spankerin’. Unless that’s too NC-17. I’ve got an idea. You get the whipped cream and I’ll load up the 50 mm pie cannon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

El_Coul
    Participant
    Lexxicon wrote:

Ahh…since you are what you think…then perhaps you should think a little more kindly of that determined ‘rival’ who greets you every morning…give him a ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rhyming words and emoticons… how clever. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yes, I am guilty of hijacking many times over so it will probably take the both of you to punish me properly.

but first, you will have to excuse me as I am off to the post to send an important letter.

I will return for my 30 lashes soon enough.

KarubaLuna
    Participant

I’ll tell you what Lexxians look like…..

BAM – *karuba fires a double load of butterscoth whipped cream at streudel, misses and accidentally leaves El Coul with a faceful!*

Ooops!

Skates out of thread on acme rocket-powered pink roller blades in search of streudel.

Beep beep!

streudel
    Participant

And sometimes Lexxians look like THIS!

POW!

*Streudel uncloaks astride a bean powered pogo-stick and fires a volley of Shepard’s pies. Targeting is somewhat hampered by the boigy-boingy motion of the pogo stick. She misses and covers Lexxicon in the flaky goodness. Ooops! With a mighty hydraulic farting noise and a guilty muahahaha, she heads for the hills! *

KarubaLuna
    Participant

*karuba has no control over Acme rocker-powered roller blades and careens wildly back into thread out of contol. Crashes into Lexxicon*

Yummm. Dinner!

*Has a lick at El Coul’s face for dessert as the skates pick up power and take off out of thread again*

Needs chocolate syrup.

streudel
    Participant

Did someone say chocolate syrup? Oh, it’s been far too long since I’ve done this…

CHA CHUNK CLICK!!! *loads the Divine Assassinator 3000 and sets it to Baskin-Robbins a la mode*

[Elmer Fudd voice] Be vewy quiet…I’m hunting Wexxians….Heheheheheh![/Elmer Fudd voice]

Lexxicon
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

*karuba has no control over Acme rocker-powered roller blades and careens wildly back into thread out of contol. Crashes into Lexxicon*

Yummm. Dinner!

*Has a lick at El Coul’s face for dessert as the skates pick up power and take off out of thread again*

Needs chocolate syrup.

**Since Lexxicon’s been thouroughly licked (thank you Karuba 8)) and still owes El Coul his ‘just desserts’ she will happily tag team with Karuba and her wicked chocolate syrup ๐Ÿ˜ˆ **

Is that streudel I see careening back towards us three?

Oh goody! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Hee hee hee hee.

*karuba smiles at Lexxicon and then blasts her with the chocolate cream pie she was hiding behind her back. Laughs maniacally while roller blades erratically after streudel.*

Got a cream of banana-Kai pie for ya streudel…….

Lexxicon
    Participant

Anyone for dessert?

I’ve got chocolate cream pie…ALL OVER ME ๐Ÿ˜ˆ !!!

hehehe

streudel
    Participant

*after sliding across the thread on a chocolate syrup slick, Streudel decides it’s time for something with a bit more traction on viscous terrain. She throws the tarp off of the latest in Acme Food Fight technology and the board shudders at the sight of the 50ft mechanized Holstein.

I give you The Flank Tank, complete with 100mm Cowitzer. She loads the Cowitzer with a 55 gallon drum of chocolate syrup, then proceeds to spray the thread with chocolate milk*

Anybody got any cookies?

Lexxicon
    Participant

I think El Coul might be holding out on us.

Let’s search him and see!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Big_Green_Beid
    Participant

I think I might just like this place. Time to put my feet up, I’ll be here for quite some time. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    streudel wrote:

*after sliding across the thread on a chocolate syrup slick, Streudel decides it’s time for something with a bit more traction on viscous terrain. She throws the tarp off of the latest in Acme Food Fight technology and the board shudders at the sight of the 50ft mechanized Holstein.

I give you The Flank Tank, complete with 100mm Cowitzer. She loads the Cowitzer with a 55 gallon drum of chocolate syrup, then proceeds to spray the thread with chocolate milk*

Anybody got any cookies?

*karuba pulls off roller blades and does full body slide into chocolate syrup. Gives Lexxicon a lick. Plays kitten at milking time and begs for spray from Cowitzer. *giggle

Wait a minute!

*Looks for knapsack of assorted cream pies stashed behind Dee’s post. Yeeeeeesssss! Begins to sculpt a life size cream pie Kai, complete with fully functioning licorice power rods. Decorates with chocolate syrup in all the lickable places. Dusting of sprinkles. Looks to power line hooked up to Cowitzer. Crosses fingers, pulls from back of Cowitzer
    and plows into back of whipped cream Kai……..*

Lexxicon
    Participant
    Big_Green_Beid wrote:

I think I might just like this place. Time to put my feet up, I’ll be here for quite some time. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Put your feet up, eh?

Let’s see…first thing that goes are the boots, the pants are next and then…

Remember?

We’re searching for those cookies! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Lexxicon
    Participant

Oh…I knew you were holding out on me!

Now, it’s my turn to ‘hold’ on! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

streudel
    Participant

Group frisk!!!

theFrey
    Participant
    Big_Green_Beid wrote:

That may just the carb high from all the pies flying aroung BGB. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.