What do you think of the new SadGeezer.com?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff What do you think of the new SadGeezer.com?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadADMIN
    Keymaster

One of the new features of SadBOARD is the ability to have polls. So, lets try one out ๐Ÿ™‚

A no holes bared poll to see what you think of the new site. Please leave comments too (I wont be offended – honest!)

This poll will run for 60 days.

Anonymous

I like the poll feature!

I really like the idea of all the interactive features, just have to figure out my way around them. This is going to be a killer site when we’re all up to speed. (It was pretty good before too!) :mrgreen:

Thank you for putting in sooo much work.

elmey

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€ It’s wonderful! All new things take some getting used to…for me the most difficult part will prob’ly end up being the smaller fonts (my eyes are definitely goin’ on the downslide)! I love [the way it’s organized…it seems a much more efficient way to browse the entire site and not miss any of what you have to offer here! Very cool indeed!!!! 8)

Hey! Frey! Did you request spell check? There’s a lifesaver when posting fan-fic! Thanks Sad! You’re the best!
    WOW! Gotta love the review/editing feature!!! Boy am I a happy geezer!

theFrey
    Participant

Yes I did request the spell check. If you can call incessant bugging, begging, whining, fussing and threatening to hold my breath until I turn blue… requesting. I am so sorry, but I was not born under a spelling star.

I like that, and that the style has stayed true to Geezerdom and I am sure the other parts of the site will grow on me. ๐Ÿ˜€

Rag
    Participant

Well, I’ve had a chance to have a bit of a nose about, and quite frankly, Mr Geezer, I’m quietly impressed. Suffice to say there were several “ooh’s” and virtally no “oh’s”.

Crackin job and my heartfelt congrats to all involved. Pay no heed to those festering nosebleeds that dis your fine work.

You may now all smile smugly to yourselves and feel that rosey glow of self congratulation. You are allowed.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

Flamegrape
    Participant
    Anonymous

Haha. I guess that’s gonna have to be my new windows greeting soundbite ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know this sounds cliche, but the thing about cliches is that they’re true: The best sci-fi site on the net just got better! ๐Ÿ˜€

I especially like the changes to the homepage. Great work, Sad! And it’s organised superbly.

(Only one problem, the site does sometimes take a long time to load, no biggy for me as I have broadband (but a lame PC), but some people may have difficulty easily accessing the site — there is a ton of info on each page. Mind you, it’s well worth the wait!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.