What episodes are these scenes from…?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx What episodes are these scenes from…?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wille
    Participant

I am talking of two scenes from the second version of the season 4 episode intro:

1. Xev is firing on something with a big weapon which is spitting fire flashes, Xev has a hose over her shoulder

2. nearly the end of the intro, the camera is approaching some guy sitting in the middle of a huge hangar or something, his head is wrapped up with bandages, only one eye and his mouth are visible (maybe it is Mantrid???)

Can you tell me what episodes these scenes are from?

Anonymous

2) Is Vlad, during the scene when Kai explains her origins. The ep is also called “Vlad” I think, but might also be Walpurgis Night

theFrey
    Participant
    Wille wrote:

I am talking of two scenes from the second version of the season 4 episode intro:

1. Xev is firing on something with a big weapon which is spitting fire flashes, Xev has a hose over her shoulder

2. nearly the end of the intro, the camera is approaching some guy sitting in the middle of a huge hangar or something, his head is wrapped up with bandages, only one eye and his mouth are visible (maybe it is Mantrid???)

Can you tell me what episodes these scenes are from?

This pic from 4.08 Vlad?

I looked at several of the episode caps for season 4 and couldn’t remember seeing her with a big weapon, but I do have CRS now.

Anonymous

The shot of Xev with a weapon is from Bad Carrot – although in the episode she never actually fires it.

Wille
    Participant
    ”goblinbabe” wrote:

The shot of Xev with a weapon is from Bad Carrot – although in the episode she never actually fires it.

So she never fires this weapon during the series except for the intro?

And is the Guy/Girl with the bandages really Vlad from Episode 4.08?

Rin
    Participant

Hmm, i thought she fired it, eh, i’ll have to go and watch it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.