What Is Your Excuse For Not Posting On The Board?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub What Is Your Excuse For Not Posting On The Board?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant

Seeing poor Logan trying to keep the Sadboard moving all by himself got me thinking: “What is your excuse for not posting on the board?”

I will admit that I may have given one Sadgeezer a reason by frightening her away after showing her my bare bum; but apart from that…..what is your excuse? Me personally…..well I have been involved in a major debate over a change in the gun laws (in CT-U.S.A.) which will result in people who do not register their gun being charged with a class “D” felony. I just love this type of stuff; seeing previous “brave talk” being converted into action, or inaction….. It is rare to see your contemporaries under pressure and have to explain cowardice, etc. – I love it!!!!! I am also in the middle of home renovations ๐Ÿ˜ก – so that is my excuse.

What Is Yours?

Jennicide
    Participant

Uni exams and essays and all things nasty. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anonymous

I’v been kind of lurking as I still receive e-mails from this board. Fact is I’v been busy trying to complete my first screenplay and with any luck I’ll sell it and be filthly stinking rich:D Anyway, maybe I’ll post more but only time will tell.

Fatguy
    Participant
    ”Slopmaster” wrote:

I’v been kind of lurking as I still receive e-mails from this board. Fact is I’v been busy trying to complete my first screenplay and with any luck I’ll sell it and be filthly stinking rich:D Anyway, maybe I’ll post more but only time will tell.

Actually…..that is an acceptable excuse….. I feel for you as I remember – two decades ago – having to “squirrel away” for two whole weeks to finish a miserable book that I am embarrassed to show to others (let alone publishers – though one person who read it did not know where to put a book of that type on the book shelf….. ๐Ÿ™„ ). I am now finished as any form of writer/philosopher; my writing style has become an exaggerated, twisted, parody of my younger years….. However, I only have positive wishes for you younger folk still trying to create.

Maurice

nursewhen
    Participant
    Fatguy wrote:

I will admit that I may have given one Sadgeezer a reason by frightening her away after showing her my bare bum;

๐Ÿ™„
    Bum unseen I’m afraid, due to overwhelming lack of interest.

Anonymous

I just post occasionally… like when I want to show off the scaredy cat avatar pic to the left…

AAAUGH!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the only possible reply to that is

Anonymous

It was the only pic I could find that I liked for an avatar…

Uh…

๐Ÿ˜ฏ

AAACCK!!!

I’ll change it sometime soon…

lexxrobotech
    Participant

it’s all about quality, not quantity. There’s a lot of rubbish posted on this board by a guy with a huge chip on his shoulder and therefore doesn’t warrant much conversation. Other than that, all other topics seem to be covered more than adequately.

Most of us do live life beyond this board.

๐Ÿ˜€

Fatguy
    Participant
    lexxrobotech wrote:

it’s all about quality, not quantity. There’s a lot of rubbish posted on this board by a guy with a huge chip on his shoulder and therefore doesn’t warrant much conversation. Other than that, all other topics seem to be covered more than adequately.

Most of us do live life beyond this board.

๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous

Simple: it’s no fun anymore.
    ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”Micromary” wrote:

Simple: it’s no fun anymore.

MM, when you post it IS a lot more fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”jkd112″ wrote:

Why?

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Standard response for questions like this:

“My schedule does not permit me to attend on a regular basis.”

streudel
    Participant

I’ve been putting in alot of overtime at work. That, and my dog ate my post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Poor thing, he gets blamed for everything. ๐Ÿ™

pet
    Participant
    ”jkd112″ wrote:

It was the only pic I could find that I liked for an avatar…

Uh…

๐Ÿ˜ฏ

AAACCK!!!

Hey! That’s Enema Cat! [/url]:D I’d recognise him anywhere!

Maybe you could try one of these: Angry Kittens[/url]

Pet ;D

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.