What kind of scifi online games do you like to play??

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff What kind of scifi online games do you like to play??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dgrequeen
    Participant

I know very little about them. But I’m curious as to what’s popular with people online.

Describe story line, if any. What kind of characters do you use? What is the usual goal of such a game (besides winning, of course)?

Flamegrape
    Participant

I play Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force. I’m known as Flamegrape, but I belong to no clan. I use the borg version of 7 of 9 for my player. When I get good ping, I can kick ass and take names.

Why don’t I start a SadGeezer clan? What would the initials be in the player name… maybe [SG]? Who knows, maybe someone else is using those initials. {GEEZ}?

So look for this name: [GEEZ]Flamegrape. I’ll be a clan of one for now.

Once I complete some Lexx player models, maybe I could start a {LEXX} clan?

Anonymous

My computer doesnt run Elite force so atm my favorite sci fi game is Red Faction but soon Star Trek Armada 2 will be coming out so then that will be my favorite game.

Anonymous

Dark Galaxy is a good resource management and space empire building game.
    But if you’re talking about real online gaming, I’m still Starcrafting. I was thinking of Star Trek: Armada or Armada 2 but I’d heard of a few major bugs in the games.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:
    I was thinking of Star Trek: Armada or Armada 2 but I’d heard of a few major bugs in the games.

Oh, YES there are! Wait for Armada 2, maybe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.