What super heroes would you like to see on the big screen?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub What super heroes would you like to see on the big screen?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

With all the comic book heroes making it on to the big screen lately, I am interested to know if you have any ones you would like to see on the big screen?

I have always been more of a DC man than a Marvel person, and my favourtie super hero of all time was/is Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and have often wondered why there hasn’t been a GL movie.

It has both a sci-fi element and superhero aspect, as well as great possibilities for storylines.

Im surprised that they would look at doing movies like fantastic 4 and Iron Man before something like Green Lantern, then again maybe its the marketing moguls at Marvel that have their act together.

I aslo like the Crimson Fox. Would make a good spy/thief movie.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I myself have wondered, as of late, why no one has put Wonder Woman on the big screen.

I think there are more challenges in casting a female hero, but the the X-men movies showed it is indeed possible. Between resurrecting long dead TV shows, such as the Dukes of Hazzard and Miami Vice, and the current love of the superhero genre in theatres, I think Wonder Woman would be a perfect choice to try (forget all about Catwoman everyone).

I loved the Huntress as a teen, personally I think she’d be a good candidate.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

ahhh… the Huntress. Now she was a cool super hero!

One of Gotham Citys finest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.