what was that thing, continued

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx what was that thing, continued

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just thought that the 3-page post was a bit much and as the season progresses, people may have more to say about that thing, so you can do that here, only if you want to. It’s just a suggestion. I don’t mean to push anybody.

lizard
    Participant

Maybe nobody cares anymore, but the thing looks like a piece of pollen seen under a microscope to me…with boomerangs flying out of it.

Also, is it just my imagination or is Kai’s hair bun getting larger??

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    is it just my imagination or is Kai’s hair bun getting larger??

I’m not sure – but I think it’s way tidier than before. Not a hair out of place. Must be using gel.

lizard
    Participant

Possible cut scene: Kai stops into a local hair salon near the site of his crash, where they apply some wax and make his hair even higher (this is texas after all).

Of course, we all know that hair and fingernails continue to grow after death, so maybe he just has more hair to deal with. I would like to see him at his ‘toilette’ one day. Making that lucious lock that falls to the side.

But oh dear, how we have strayed from the topic!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Of course, we all know that hair and fingernails continue to grow after death, so maybe he just has more hair to deal with.

No they don’t. That’s a myth.

Now, back to the topic: In P4X we got a close-up look at the drones (although the asteroid seems to have disappeared), and can see that they are composed of approximately 20 cm long organic-looking conical bodies with a propulsion unit and at the wide end and four 30 cm long single-jointed arthropoid mechanical legs. I think at this point it’s safe to say we’re dealing with Insects, or one of their offshoots/technology users.

Come to think of it, why isn’t there a P4X topic, yet? Was the episode that uninteresting to people?

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Now, back to the topic: In P4X we got a close-up look at the drones (although the asteroid seems to have disappeared), and can see that they are composed of approximately 20 cm long organic-looking conical bodies with a propulsion unit and at the wide end and four 30 cm long single-jointed arthropoid mechanical legs. I think at this point it’s safe to say we’re dealing with Insects, or one of their offshoots/technology users.

…Or it’s equally safe to say that they are sentient vegetative lifeforms, and that the asteroid was composed of the soil they need to survive…

–Aleck

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Possible cut scene: Kai stops into a local hair salon near the site of his crash, where they apply some wax and make his hair even higher (this is texas after all).

True, and if there is anything they know how to do in Texas it is big hair.

——————
    thefrey
    Creator of the Kai Klone Doll and the Kai Kaption Screensavers http://members.home.net/thefrey/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:
    i’ve noticed that kai’s bun does seem to change a bit from episode to episode, lol ;o) some days are better hair days than others… that’s all i can say, hehe

or in the words of mm, there are bad wig days thefrey, if he goes to a salon in texas, shouldn’t his hair be “dyed , fried, and tossed to the side” or is that only houston?…anyway, i did notice they are blending in his own hair to the sides of the wig, the side hairline doesn’t look quite as artificial…oh, dalek tek, the reason i didnt open a topic on p4x is that i am moving, so i am relying onthe kindness of strangers until i am all set up again in florida…later guys, love fx

Anonymous

i’ve noticed that kai’s bun does seem to change a bit from episode to episode, lol ;o) some days are better hair days than others… that’s all i can say, hehe

——————
    take care :o)
    elfie

DalekTek790
    Participant

Okay, this doesn’t have anything to do with the A topic, but it relates to the discussion of Kai’s hairstyle. It’s a conversation I had with a friend of mine that you might find humerous-

Lee: Have you ever seen Lexx?

Charlie: Yeah, I saw the episode with David Bowie.

Lee: Uh, I don’t think he’s been on the show.

Charlie: Yeah, it was David Bowie with his hair up and dyed black. He was shooting at balloons with a grappling hook.

Lee: Actually, that was Michael McManus. He’s in every episode.

Charlie: Oh. He looked like David Bowie.

Lee: I suppose he does a little. Michael McManus has a cult following online. I go to a Lexx message board where a bunch of girls have been discussing his hair.

Charlie: That’s just pathetic.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:

AHHH! There’s TWO OF ME! When did I get cloned? ACK! *is paranoid* They’ve been abducting me in my sleep agian, haven’t they?

~elfie (the FIRST one)

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

LOL. Your friend confusing David Bowie with Michael, I can see the confusion at the time,
    wondering why David Bowie was shooting at the balloons…easy mistake to make.
    I bet David Bowie is scratching his head at why he’s receiving so much mail on how nice his hair looks up and being dyed black.
    He’ll probably just go with it, and we’ll see him sporting a bun on his next tour!!!
    Squishy

——————
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    …a conversation I had with a friend of mine that you might find humerous-

Lee: Have you ever seen Lexx?

Charlie: Yeah, I saw the episode with David Bowie.

Lee: Uh, I don’t think he’s been on the show.

Charlie: Yeah, it was David Bowie with his hair up and dyed black. He was shooting at balloons with a grappling hook.

Lee: Actually, that was Michael McManus. He’s in every episode.

Charlie: Oh. He looked like David Bowie.

Lee: I suppose he does a little. Michael McManus has a cult following online. I go to a Lexx message board where a bunch of girls have been discussing his hair.

Charlie: That’s just pathetic.

LOL! Thanks for sharing that DalekTek. It flashed me back to the first time I saw Bowie (when I was a wee lass) – and it wasn’t entirely unlike the first time I saw Kai. They both made my eyes pop out and cavort about on the floor.

——————
    – Aurora

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.