What would you do

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

If you had the key to the Lexx? Assume that he’s fed and can go wherever you want. What’s the first thing you’d do if you went on the Lexx?

Me, I’d take a shower Then I’d take a moth down to earth and show up a partys in it, after swapping outfits with Xev (I love that dress!). Then drag some lab equipment up, invite a few friends and some very brilliant astronomers and biologists, and fly away. Explore the universe. Along the way, drool.

So this is, like, a very important psychological survey. Really.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Assuming we were in orbit of the Earth…

Land in Cleveland, Ohio on X-Day and gather up all the followers of the Church of the Subgenius. I’d take them all away with the Sex Goddess, Xev.

Above all else, I would set myself up as “Boss Hogg” of the solar system.

I would tell the Lexx to EAT the Middle-East! (I’m only half-serious…)

I’d do everything I could to help Dr. Longbore and his students to build ships to get off the Earth.

I’d gather up all the engineers and intellectuals. We’d build bases on all terrestrial planets in the solar system. Place armed space station at the lagrange points around Earth so none of those ground-pounders get any funny ideas.

I’d have a pajama party with Xev and Tina.

Throw a 24-7 rave on the decks near the galley. Put Stan in charge as manager. Kai would be the bouncer.

Rule the world with a Machiavellian iron fist.

Outlaw American football under pain of death.

Legalize all victimless crimes.

(I’ll think of a ton of other things later…)

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:
    If you had the key to the Lexx? Assume that he’s fed and can go wherever you want. What’s the first thing you’d do if you went on the Lexx?

So this is, like, a very important psychological survey. Really.

I would send a private message to a certain Earth female: “I am in control of the most powerful weapon of destruction in the universe. Now do you want us to be more than just ‘friends’?”

Oh, and I’d check out Europa. Always wanted to go to Europa.

Anonymous

Good ideas! I think I’d go clubbing with Xev, and bring along Kai. Stan would be invited, but I’d tell him about strip clubs and he wouldn’t want to come

I’d also invite all you lovely Lexxians aboard! And take another shower, that would be really fun.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Invite all the Lexxians and have a big party. Of course, I’d have to send the moths down to get everybody, so I’d reprogram the mothbreeders to be chauffeurs and make them pick up party food and a couple of cool bands, too.

We’d park next to the moon for our party. When it was over, I’d drop everybody off on Earth again and then take a tour of the galaxy, returning periodically for another party.

Anonymous

Hmmm… That’s a good question.

I would like to think that I’d do something like this-
    First tell the Lexx to head directly towards the sun, then I would destroy (if possible) he’s abilities to control himself. Incase he get’s the crazy idea that he wants to live. There was alot of wires and shi’t that Kai played around with in 3.1-Fire and Water. Maybe I could cut some (all) of them.
    Then I would take a moth and head back to earth, and hopefully the Lexx would crash into the sun, making it impossible for any powermad, greedy person/people (including myself) to take control of the Lexx, and destroy the earth (among other planets).

But… That would probably not happen, I would most likely take of with it, flying around destoying planets. And then return to earth, seeing it like “just another planet” and destroy IT aswell, just as a cheap thrill.
    Of course, if Kai,Xev and the rest of the crew was there they would probably keep me from “having too much fun”, and thus convince me that I’m NOT god. Like they always do to poor Stanley (the bastar.ds!)

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: Theli ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

Fun topic, Hypatia. I think we can all think of something we’d love to do with a giant interstellar bug with planet-destroying capabilities, even if it isn’t constructive or logical

I do have to wonder: what’s with the shower fixation? Are you a compulsive clean freak? Is there something about the Lexx’s showers that you find especially appealing? Do I want to know?

Anonymous

I park the Lexx up against a really long measuring tape and finally put a stop to all those “How big is the Lexx?” arguments!

Anonymous

Well, gee…what would I *not* want to do?

Party with the Lexxians, definitely. Let Lexx go snack on a few comets and asteroids and stuff…maybe throw in a nice salad too. Play target practice with a couple of extra asteroids and unnecessary moons and middle eastern countries (semi-kidding). Then I’d like to just go off and explore the galaxy with a certain dead man by my side.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    Invite all the Lexxians and have a big party.

quote:

Originally posted by Doffy:
    Party with the Lexxians, definitely.

Lexxian party, eh? You’ll be able to recognize me, I’ll be the one in the corner reading.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.