Whats in your CD player? part 4 (originally posted by snookl

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Whats in your CD player? part 4 (originally posted by snookl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

The Cheeky Girls! Where have they been all my life?
    http://www.cheeky-girls.com/%5B/url%5D http://www.brenteck.com/cheeky-girls/%5B/url%5D

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.flamegrape.com/mp3/Cheeky_Girls_-_Cheeky_Song.mp3

*Flamegrape’s head explodes*

Anonymous

hehehehe!!! i think you might be kinda cheeky!!! hehe!!

i do have one request though, please post your thoughts on the artists, the music, and any sort of trivia or jokes you may know! i think that this may prove interesting to our non-musical (like me! hehe!) Sadgeezers!

mandara k
    Participant

“Bad” by U2.

I listen according to what I feel needs to be said at the time.———————-

mandara k
    Participant

Okay, oodles of old here. i’m back to Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours especially “Second Hand News” “The Chain” and Fleet’s drums in “You Can Go Your Own Way.” “Dreams” of course.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

trying this out for the next 2 days

The sound of silence

Rag
    Participant

I’ve come over all Ska/Punk/Indie kid (again). I’ve been alternating between my old Two Tone collections, Less Than Jake (Su-kin-perb american Ska/punk rock crossover), and the most fine Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine.

Upbeat and smiley is the order of the day.

mandara k
    Participant

My bro’s got me hooked on Seb Fontaine right now. I especially jam to his “Prototype” Disc 1 from 026 99. I love the lines such as

On the third day God experienced love….

On the fourth day he invented sound……

On the fifth day God discovered music….

On the sixth day he went clubbing……

On the seventh day God chilled out……..

[ 26-01-2003: Message edited by: mandara k ]

Anonymous

Every LP that Camper Van Beethoven ever commercially released is now residing in my 10-CD changer in my car. They’re back together (after their 1990 breakup), are touring, and sound better than they did back in ’90. If you don’t know them (or if you only know them from “Take the Skinheads Bowling” and their cover of “Pictures of Matchstick Men”), you owe it to yourself to pick ’em up. The only band to successfully meld ska, reggae, folk, Zeppelin-esque rock, punk, Zappa, Barrett-era Pink Floyd, klezmer, Eastern European traditional music, and Hank Williams-era country. Plus, they cover Fleetwood Mac’s Tusk. THE WHOLE ALBUM. Lordy mercy, them boys is fantabulistic.

–Aleck

Anonymous

RAMMSTEIN!(It helps me study.)

And frankly, I think the Cheeky girls were good for one thing, and one thing only:

Listening to them actually made the Ketchup Song palatable (pune fully intended and not apologised for)…

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I have a six cd shuttle…

1) Blink 182’s “Take Off Your Pants And Jacket”
    (say that quickly)

2) Lit’s “Atomic”

3) Zebrahead’s “Playmate of the Year”

4) Roxette’s “Look Sharp”

5) Enya’s “The Celts”

6) Goo Goo Doll’s “Dizzy Up the Girl”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.