Whats it about? (Episode names)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Whats it about? (Episode names)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

OK!!! When you here the name of an episode fore the first time (before you now what the episodes about) what did you think that the episode was about!!! (Some of you alredy new what it was about but you that dident)

Lets start with the hole show!!! LEXX!!!

What did you think when you saw the name LEXX fore the first time!!! (When you first saw that there was a show caled LEXX)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    OK!!! When you here the name of an episode fore the first time (before you now what the episodes about) what did you think that the episode was about!!! (Some of you alredy new what it was about but you that dident)

Lets start with the hole show!!! LEXX!!!

What did you think when you saw the name LEXX fore the first time!!! (When you first saw that there was a show caled LEXX)

crusader, since i do not really watch television except for scifi and movies, i found out about lexx through the scifi advertising about the new lineup last year when they announced two new shows back to back, farscape and lexx…as i recall i was intrigued by the commercials for lexx…when i watched it i loved the episode (love grows) and really loved farscape…i was also listening bu t not really watching the introduction to lexx called the making of lexx and my curiousity was piqued by the “dead character” who was sort of above everything and not really invested in any of the events as he is dead…this reminded my of the ghola duncan idaho in the dune books so i really wanted to see that character and how it was going to develop…as time goes on of course kai is not at all what i expected and quite an unusual concept in his own right…and of course i have come to love lexx even more than farscape

Anonymous

Okay, I’ll say it. When I first heard the name, I thought, “Lexx. Hmmm, a show that rhymes with sex. Please, gimme a break!” I was half-assed watching the making of “Lexx” special, too, waiting for something ‘better’ to come on. Then, while trying to find movies by Paul Donovan(I had seen his “Buried on Sunday” and wanted more), I saw that “Lexx” was also his. So, I rented IWHS and gave it a whole-assed viewing. By the time Giggerota was thrown overboard by Kai, I was fully hooked.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

crusader
    Participant

Well, I alsow made the conection that it rimmed with sex! (You can wright that here? I gees that I dident have to spell it with to e then ๐Ÿ™‚ )
    I gave the show a nickname later (Sex on the LEXX)!

I thought that it probobly was like “Space: Above and beond” but when I read that it was about a loveslave, a assasin dead since 2000 years, a security gaurd and a super inteligent robot that steels the spaceship LEXX that looks like a bug I changed my mind to something like Red Dwarf and that it probobly was low budget and badly made!!!

But the paper dident say “sci/fi comedy, just sci/fi serie so I thought that Id give it a goe and at first when I saw Kai attacking and then His Shadow I said to my self “A Star Wars copie” but that thought changed fast and some minutes in to the show I was hocked!!!

I love the new LEXX episodes but nothing is like the first time I saw LEXX!!!

Anonymous

I saw that scifi promo lets talk about lexx and thought it was funny. but one day at the video store I saw SUPERNOVA and rented it…I was hooked! I went back and found I worship his shadow, eating pattern, gigashadow…I just love the movies and especially the first season.

trillian
    Participant

heh, I thought it was the name of the captain. I first heard of it in SFX magazine. I was only slightly confused, having never seen a smidgeon of it.

I got curious, as I ussually do. My Other pointed out that it was gonna be on SciFi, so I watched it. I was surprised the Lexx was the name of the ship.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

crusader
    Participant

1.0 I WORSHIP HIS SHADOW!!!

What did you think when you herd that name?

(I myself dident notis the name until the second time I saw it!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.