Where do you live?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Where do you live?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Saddy wants to know!

Tony, I love this site. ๐Ÿ˜€ Very cute. I hope all our visitors pin onto it. I like the way it allows you to log onto it, but it doesn’t make you join if you don’t want to.

Saddy Says….
    Where are you guys from? I’ve just set up a Frappr at frappr.com. If you would like to let us know where you are from, please click the image and stick a pin in the map!

you can add a photo of yourself too!

[/url]http://www.frappr.com/sadgeezers[/url]
    http://www.frappr.com/sadgeezers

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

only Ohio! Are you having bandwidth problems,..Sir Saddy?

I have not been able to pick on you,
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ..I mean pick you up…errrrm,
    ๐Ÿ˜ก
    …locate your website..till just now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous
    mysteriesofthesea wrote:

only Ohio! Are you having bandwidth problems,..Sir Saddy?

I have not been able to pick on you,
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ..I mean pick you up…errrrm,
    ๐Ÿ˜ก
    …locate your website..till just now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

Ah Mysteries, I’m easy to pick up ๐Ÿ™‚

And I’m from Preston. Whats this about Ohio?

Anonymous

Wot!

No-one from Antarctica?

cheesetoasty
    Participant

Norwich, and stop laughing it’s not such a bad place, just a bit flat

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Well, Im there.

Durban – South Africa, although the photo was from when I was in Namibia.

mandara k
    Participant

Wow I’m somebody now, on a map and everthing!

I’m working on fic again, (no not that, please not HER fics
    ) when i have the time (which is never) so i hope to remedy this no internet thing and the need to write fantasy stories in well felled swoop.

Until then Happy Happy Holidays all!

I have this idea of a shapeshifter that’s been kicking around for years and the reincarnation story/epiphanies that last over lifetimes all told with the major protagonist in the form of a cat, now that may change, he can change form with a catalyst who has her own debt of a lifetime before to pay.

Etc… etc… etc…

Anyway if i ever get it written it will premiere here at saddy’s.

And um, my metal Saddy’s lunchbox (which I still use) is losing its decals. Can we order more of them through cafe press?I love my lunchbox. ๐Ÿ™

See ya all folks!

theFrey
    Participant
    lexxrobotech wrote:

Well, Im there.

Durban – South Africa, although the photo was from when I was in Namibia.

I saw the pic before I read this post and was going…. that place looks familar….. ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice Pic, I hope you had your water bottle with you. ๐Ÿ˜€

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Heh ๐Ÿ˜› , If you look closely at the bottom of the picture, you can see my water bottle… you don’t leave home without it in Namibia.

shadowolf
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new to SG. Figured this was a good place to start of. ๐Ÿ™‚ … oh, and I’m from Sweden btw. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cheesetoasty
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ hello and welcome

shadowolf
    Participant

So, do we have global representation in here? ๐Ÿ™‚

shadowolf
    Participant

Oh, and thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

theFrey
    Participant
    shadowolf wrote:

So, do we have global representation in here? ๐Ÿ™‚

Apparently, but I am concerned….. so many pins in North America….. Where are all the European, Russian and English ‘geezers?

7th_Dizbuster
    Participant

Hmmm, the sights on my Pin Gun must be off, it landed in a deserted street in the wrong county. My little community was not recognised so I entered the nearest group of dwellings of any size, aimed and fired. My shot ricocheted of the town, skimmed over the river and burried itself outside a cement factory. Must reload an try again.

theFrey
    Participant

?? What name did you log in under? I want to see where this cement plant is at. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Frey & Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    That looks like a very cool site & I’ll take a better look at it tomorrow, after I I go through the boards on my Myspace Profile & make some comments to some friends there; I’ll also add a picture, then let you know what I think about it.

Have a great Holiday season,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cesare
    Participant

My location (Czech Rep.) is funny… I’ve always been taught it is in Central Europe, but is seems that everyone to the west from us thinks it is Eastern Europe. I blame the Cold War for that.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

n5 -kopele
    Participant

Well I’m in Eastern Europe, that’s for sure!
    Greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria!

shadowolf
    Participant

Ooh, I’ve been there once. ๐Ÿ™‚

n5 -kopele
    Participant

Really? Where exactly? What impressions did you get?

shadowolf
    Participant

I’ve never been much for travel and this was the first time I got to go anywhere outside scandinavia. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    A very beautiful country though, I must say. And I say that even though I got the feeling I was being presented a sugarcoated side of things, so to speak .. and despite the fact that I caught a bug that messed with my stomach. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’ll probably go back there some day.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I’d like to travel Eastern Europe.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sadgeezers,
    I live in the Foothills of Sacramento, CA & the photo on Frapper is of my dad, standing in front of a Redwood tree at Big Tree National Park, near Klamath, California; as soon as I can (probably 1/9) I’ll add another photo, from the trip & add the zip.
    I may make 1 for TVD’s site & let them know about it, so they can join; but I’ll be with you people for awhile, before I do that.

Have a grand 2006,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

I been to several places in Canada and once to Mexico…. but I have yet to get off this side of the world.

I have always wanted to go to England and Germany, so I will likely do that someday…. but I find that now in my old age I mostly want to go to warm places with crystal clear beaches. Cancun was verdy, verdy nice. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am pretty sure that once I move back to Pittsburgh and spend a few winters up there, this craving will intensify.

P.s. what is up with the crazy prices they ask for houses in California? Guys, I’ve been there, it is not THAT nice. ๐Ÿ™„

n5 -kopele
    Participant

TheFrey, I recommend the bulgarian kurorts Sunny Beach, Elena and Golden Sands! They are luxorious and foreigners find the prices really low.

theFrey
    Participant

Yes, but is the water crystal clear, and warm, gotta have the warm.

Hummm, interesting gif there breberelu. ๐Ÿ˜‰

n5 -kopele
    Participant

TheFrey, yes, most of the time ๐Ÿ™‚ This year we had a wonderful 3 weeks in which the water was 28 degrees and the air was 40. Do you like that hot?

theFrey
    Participant
    n5 -kopele wrote:

TheFrey, yes, most of the time ๐Ÿ™‚ This year we had a wonderful 3 weeks in which the water was 28 degrees and the air was 40. Do you like that hot?

I currently live in Texas. The water in my spa is normally 40C (104F) in the winter time. It is currently winter here and todays tempeture is going to be 26C (80F) so the answer is yes, provided there is a properly air conditioned space to go to when I am tired of being outside.

But when I am not swimming, I like weather that is cool and fall like. Which is why I am going back to Pennsylvania soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    Here’s a link to My Frappr Profile:
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr&id=304035
    If you’ve signed up & have a Profile there, you can add me if you’d like; since I also have 2 Myspace Profiles, I can share those links with you as well.
    Here’s my 2 Myspace Profiles:
    http://www.myspace.com/KarenLV
    http://www.myspace.com/SpiritGoddess

Have a grand 2006,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.