Where is everybody?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Noone posts here any more! (Hardly)

That S.U.C.K.S!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

hey i still post, there again i proably post more than sad geezer

——————
    “Where is he”
    “Hes in the car park”
    “Whats He doing in the car park?
    “Parking Cars Dumb dumb what else does one do in a car park? – HHGTTG

Anonymous

yeah, well i missed my plane to the uncon (long story) and i didn’t notice anybody checking in here to cheer ME up this weekend i am hoping it will get better when season 4 starts (july 13 in the united states, nyah nyah nyah)

Anonymous

hey what… that can be right… ive only got 92 posts I thought i had more than that.

——————
    “Where is he”
    “Hes in the car park”
    “Whats He doing in the car park?
    “Parking Cars Dumb dumb what else does one do in a car park? – HHGTTG

Anonymous

The only explanation I can offer is ‘exam season’.

——————
    Yoda of Borg are we: Futile, resistance is. Assimilate you, we will. Hmmm?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:

yeah, and it is finally nice enough to go outside, instead of sitting huddled around the computer for warmth…

Anonymous

Sorry gang, I got a brand new computer and the Internet STILL doesn’t work…so I’m still restricted to precious moments snatched on my grandparents’ computer…hopefully my dsl connection will be up and running soon…until then I’m still with you in spirit…

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Yuck. I have one left and I’ve been studying all night and decided to play around because all I would dream about if I didn’t would be Physics formulas and little claymation Einsteins running around and my physics teacher asking me if I’m a happy camper to which I would reply “no, I’m not!”
    I really hate physics!

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tolandria:
    Yuck. I have one left and I’ve been studying all night and decided to play around because all I would dream about if I didn’t would be Physics formulas and little claymation Einsteins running around and my physics teacher asking me if I’m a happy camper to which I would reply “no, I’m not!”
    I really hate physics!

i feel your pain! i remember a particularly onerous exam when i was an engineering student, i think it was signals and systems, and the whole semester grade was based on the one,final, exam… i sat there flipping through that damn exam looking desperately for one question i could answer…finally, i just tried for snippets of partial credit on any question…a definite low point in my existence …thank god that’s over! good luck to you!

DalekTek790
    Participant

My computer hasn’t been working right, and before that I was going through a period of depression, so I haven’t posted much this month.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Im always here. Even when Im supposed to be working.
    I still go into the chatroom every now and again but there is never anyone in there!!!

——————
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Replicant Roy Batty in Bladerunner.

Anonymous

Ive had exams and ive still posted here.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

i feel your pain! i remember a particularly onerous exam when i was an engineering student, i think it was signals and systems, and the whole semester grade was based on the one,final, exam… i sat there flipping through that damn exam looking desperately for one question i could answer…finally, i just tried for snippets of partial credit on any question…a definite low point in my existence …thank god that’s over! good luck to you!

Ewwww…..exams haven’t had to sit one of them for nearly 3 years…..I remember a particularly harsh business studies exam when I was 16, my teacher informed me on the day that he had entered me for the higher strand and had “forgotten” to give me the revision notes…..he even had the nerve to wish me luck as I walked in.

He’s just lucky I got an A……….

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

Thanks. I’m sure everyone has that low point eventually. I wrote it and it was horrible. I was doing fine until the last part. I had no clue how to answer them because they were extended response. I just started laughing and wrote really dumb answers.

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

Anonymous

One more exam on the 2nd and then I finally fall into that coma we call sleep. Then I go skiing (Australia in July = Winter = Skiing!)

——————
    Yoda of Borg are we: Futile, resistance is. Assimilate you, we will. Hmmm?

Anonymous

quote:

One more exam on the 2nd and then I finally fall into that coma we call sleep. Then I go skiing (Australia in July = Winter = Skiing!)

well, enjoy and good luck on the exams all of you… somehow skiing sounds too much like work to me…i prefer lying belly up on the beach working on my skin cancer…it’s best if you have someone to turn you every now and again to avoid bedsores, but at least you can’t break anything in fact, i think i like just about anything better on the beach…except maybe sex;tend to get sand in unsociable places

Anonymous

quote:

Thanks. I’m sure everyone has that low point eventually.

Chemmistry. Worst class and possibly the worst teacher I’ve ever had to deal with. About a week before my final exam I broke down and started screaming and crying to my mom about how much I hated it…Ah, well, at least I’m done with it now.
    By the way, I now have a new computer with a dsl internet conection, so hopefully I’ll be posting more often now

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    Chemmistry. Worst class and possibly the worst teacher I’ve ever had to deal with. About a week before my final exam I broke down and started screaming and crying to my mom about how much I hated it…Ah, well, at least I’m done with it now.
    By the way, I now have a new computer with a dsl internet conection, so hopefully I’ll be posting more often now

I understand. I’ve had several bad teachers that have made me want to cry or even commit murder. Computer class was the worse for me closely followed by Biology.
    But, yeah, I’m officially finished highschool now because I just went to my graduation. I won the literary award and I’m very happy about it. Ha. Who needs Biology and computer programming anyway when they’re good at writing?

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Ha. Who needs Biology and computer programming anyway when they’re good at writing?

Exactly

——————

Anonymous

quote:

But, yeah, I’m officially finished highschool now because I just went to my graduation. I won the literary award and I’m very happy about it. Ha. Who needs Biology and computer programming anyway when they’re good at writing?

congrats! i went to my (last i hope) graduation dinner since high school last night! no more school or training for me, it’s time to start paying back loans

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Sorry that I haven’t been here in a few weeks, but I’ve almost become a full time worker at Subway. Between working and doing housework, I just don’t have much time to get onto the internet. I guess I’ll have to start making time .

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    Exactly

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

congrats! i went to my (last i hope) graduation dinner since high school last night! no more school or training for me, it’s time to start paying back loans

Congratulations to you too. I still have 4 more years to go and a big debt to look forward to too. My friends and I like to joke about selling our souls to the devil to pay for it all.

——————
    Methos: Great. So I lose my head after 5,000 years, so that you can play marriage guidance counselor. I must have been out of my mind!

Anonymous

quote:

Congratulations to you too. I still have 4 more years to go and a big debt to look forward to too. My friends and I like to joke about selling our souls to the devil to pay for it all.

in today’s (black)market, you really would get more for a kidney or a liver

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    in today’s (black)market, you really would get more for a kidney or a liver

Thanks. Maybe I’ll look into it.

——————
    Methos: Great. So I lose my head after 5,000 years, so that you can play marriage guidance counselor. I must have been out of my mind!

Anonymous

quote:

Congrats from me to you as well (and to you, FX, even though I haven’t gotten a ride from you yet…Maybe if I can slouch toward NYC? I’ll trade you cards for rides…).

…And FX is right. The market value on souls is, sadly, very low at this point. I mean, there are so many of them down there by now that there’s really no room to keep them (and thankfully, the tagline to Dawn of the Dead, “When there’s no more room in HELL…The dead will walk the earth,” was greatly mistaken). At this point, most people are allowed to atone for their sins by attending a 3-hour Sinbad/Carrot Top comedy showcase, and are then allowed entry into Heaven. And yet, the number of people opting for the Hell route is staggering. Not that I blame them. But I digress. Yeah, souls are fairly worthless right now in the Dark Overlord’s Blue Book, so you’d be better off selling used CDs. A Hootie and the Blowfish CD will get you more than 20 souls on today’s market. So harvest them organs, Tolandria. If not yours, lure unsuspecting folks into giving you theirs.

–Aleck

DalekTek790
    Participant

This topic has digressed into disquieting realms.

And how come now I’ve gotta type my user name and password every time? Didn’t it used to remember that?

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

Hey, it’s no worse than what happened on a daily basis on the Cluster under the leadership of His Divine Shadow. The harvesting of soft tissue and all that. Unless you mean the Sinbad/Carrot Top double billing, in which case, I agree with you. That *is* disquieting.

quote:

And how come now I’ve gotta type my user name and password every time? Didn’t it used to remember that?

It may be a problem with your browser (have the settings been messed around with, or have you re-installed?), as it remembers me until I shut down (I use Netscape here at work, and IE at home remembers me no matter what I do).

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

i agree, carrot top on the att commercials has rendered me sleepless…carrot top and sinbad is the stuff of nightmares…

however, as mark twain said, heaven for climate and hell for company, hence the overcrowding and artificially depressed value of souls…regards livers, monty python said it best “but i’m not done with it yet!”…so no, i haven’t signed my donor card…

check your ‘puter, have you disabled the cookies? i had to redo a lot of stuff when i upgraded to windows whatever…at work, i always disable cookies in the futile hope it will keep people from nosing around in my stuff…

aleck, if you wanna see me in nyc it’s got to be before august 1, at which point you can find me on anna maria island, off the gulf coast of florida…i may, however, be tempted back into the dc area for certain things, such as the cards everyone seems to have EXCEPT me love fx

Anonymous

quote:

No it hasn’t.

So, I’ve got my lung harvesting business set up but I think my neighbours are getting suspicious. You know, it’s a small place where I live and people talk.

——————
    Joe: He’s young, all right? Young people….they make mistakes.
    Methos: – Yeah, look at disco.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.