Where is SadGeezer?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I came to this site for news of sci-fi tv shows and movies. Has there been no new info for any of the shows to the left?
    I’m very new to the net but found this site and LOVE it. But nothing new is on the news site. Are there other sites to get the latest sci-fi news?

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Monkey:
    I came to this site for news of sci-fi tv shows and movies. Has there been no new info for any of the shows to the left?
    I’m very new to the net but found this site and LOVE it. But nothing new is on the news site. Are there other sites to get the latest sci-fi news?

hey monkey! welcome to the board, sorry there’s just little old me right now, but saddy’s been tied up with a new job, and meeting a big deadline (today in fact) so hopefully things will be getting back on track now that he’s gotten his feet wet…oh and don’t worry, behind the scenes everyone is trying to get news to post(you can post, and link to our news too)… the other lexx sites seem to have the same news we do, but you might try your local scifi.com site for word of other shows and such…meanwhile, keep visiting;lexx s4 starts tonight in the us, and chronicle begins tomorrow so there should be much discussion…and i assume you already know about the new star trek prequel series to start in the fall? with scott bakula as the captain? love fx

Anonymous

Thanks for the info. I’m looking forward to the new ST show as I’m a big fan of Scott Bakula and very glad to see him back on tv. I was hoping that there would be some pics fo the show or him on the net. Anyone know where some may be?

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

Theres not too much about Star Trek here, the site for the lastest news on that is http://www.startrek.com.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

I have been to the ST site before but there wasn’t any pics to look at.I went there off your reply and saw some today. Thanks!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

I put this on the BB hoping to get info on where to get more sci-fi news but few (2) have responded. I tryed to take it off but was told I couldnt. So if the powers that be see this please feel free to take it off the BB. I have posted other BBs (see Sex in space/farscapeBB) and plan to do more but this one seams a dead end.

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

quote:

I put this on the BB hoping to get info on where to get more sci-fi news but few (2) have responded. I tryed to take it off but was told I couldnt. So if the powers that be see this please feel free to take it off the BB. I have posted other BBs (see Sex in space/farscapeBB) and plan to do more but this one seams a dead end.

Hiya Monkey. Sorry about not being around for a while – hopefully that’ll change now.

Sci Fi news is a real bummer on the net!! I have a whole load of scouring mechanisms for gathering interesting tidbits for Sci Fi SadGeezers, but unfortunately there’s just not much around.

For instance, the latest stuff about lexx that I’ve seen tonight was of a long and very detailed episode review for the ‘Little Blue Planet’ episode… nd that’s in Russian!

Sorry, bit after two hours hunting for stuff it was left to the wife (a rooskie) to point me in the right direction (her own website!)

Talk about irony. the first major review for the new series was don by a Russian Geezer working in the US, who posted it on my wife’s site, who tell sme about it, and I post a news item pointing to it..

Erm… oki, rant over…. erm… welcome by the way

——————

Anonymous

Realy I mean it, take this off please. I’m finding info all around the net now and you can delete this. I love this site and have it on my favorites bookmark. I’m a little slow though, is this site from the UK?
    People are on here saying they haven’t seen things that are in reruns here.
    Sometimes I’m proud to live in USA. Other times I hope I don’t come across as an “Ugly American”.

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

quote:

Realy I mean it, take this off please.

hi monkey, it’s me, fx…if you mean delete this thread which you have started, we do not usually delete threads unless something objectionable has happened…most threads or topics, if you will, die on their own when all has been said…

is this site from the UK?

saddy and his wife are in the uk, blackcloud and i are in nyc, the people who post are american, canadian, british, swedish and australian…and some others as well! which makes it a lot more fun and chaotic (as per saddy’s post above good story saddy, necessity makes strange bedfellows, or was that politics? whatever!)

People are on here saying they haven’t seen things that are in reruns here.

that’s because we have a lot of newbies to different shows, and to the internet, and because of the different countries represented here, that’s why things are so chaotic…

Sometimes I’m proud to live in USA. Other times I hope I don’t come across as an “Ugly American”.

yeah,well, i just bitched out one of our uk posters, so i guess i’m ugly american too now (shudder) and to think, i am an immigrant…oh well…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.