Where the hell is andromeda!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Where the hell is andromeda!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Now was it my imagination or did sky not advertise that tonight, september 30th 2002 at 20.00 GMT that the pilot episode of season 3 would be aired? And what do we get instead, two of the worst episodes of voyager ever, and it goes for next week as well there is a distinct lack of andromeda. Anyone else got a clue?

Anonymous

Andromeda premiers sat 5th here in the us

i hope it shows up in the UK soon!

Anonymous

Andromeda premiers sat 5th here in the us

i hope it shows up in the UK soon!

Anonymous

Hey, be thankful for what you’ve got JayJay, aftter all, here in Malaysia, we haven’t seen head nor tail of Andromeda’s 2nd season, and to rub salt in the wound, they’ve put in its timeslot (are you ready for this….?)

Mutant X.

AAAAAAARGH!

Anonymous

Hey, be thankful for what you’ve got JayJay, aftter all, here in Malaysia, we haven’t seen head nor tail of Andromeda’s 2nd season, and to rub salt in the wound, they’ve put in its timeslot (are you ready for this….?)

Mutant X.

AAAAAAARGH!

Anonymous

this monday (13 i think) andromeda starts after mutant x

Anonymous

this monday (13 i think) andromeda starts after mutant x

Anonymous

andromeda starts after mutant x

Over here it’s AFTER Mutant X!

Anonymous

andromeda starts after mutant x

Over here it’s AFTER Mutant X!

Anonymous

Ah, yes. That really clears things up

Anonymous

Ah, yes. That really clears things up

Anonymous

sorry i dont know time just saw sky ad saying tonight there showing new show mutant x then new eps of andromeda (beka was in ad just thought id warn those who hate her!)

Anonymous

sorry i dont know time just saw sky ad saying tonight there showing new show mutant x then new eps of andromeda (beka was in ad just thought id warn those who hate her!)

Anonymous

sorry it was on at 8 then mutant x was on at 9 (i only got to see the second half of andromeda cos my mum had to watch eastenders)

Anonymous

sorry it was on at 8 then mutant x was on at 9 (i only got to see the second half of andromeda cos my mum had to watch eastenders)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.