Which Fantasy/Sci Fi Character Are You?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Which Fantasy/Sci Fi Character Are You?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    bonnee
    Participant

My apologies if Sadgeezer’s have already seen/done the poll

http://www.tk421.net/character/

If not, its kinda fun finding out who you most resemble. ๐Ÿ˜‰ There are a number of possible responses, and it can be quite consistent if you chose to refine your response on multiple occassions.

For the record: I’m John Sheridan from Babylon 5

‘An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment’

Sounds exactly like me. ๐Ÿ˜›

theFrey
    Participant

I’m Yoda. Although I wonder if the quiz was not some how infulenced by my shelping around the house in a robe all morning. But, having said that, his quote about ‘do or do not, there is no try’, is very much me.

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not – for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

MuadDib
    Participant

Evidently I’m Data:

In the strictest sense, I did not win — I busted him up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m Jean-Luc Picard.

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

Yep, that’s me to a P. ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder, though, if the result was influenced by what’s playing on TV. I was listening to the long-winded Picard on Star Trek TNG in the background whilst taking the quiz.

Cesare
    Participant

Inigo Montoya… 8)

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Yep. Sounds like me…

Sidhecafe
    Participant

I came up as Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

“If my life or death I can protect you, I will.”

๐Ÿ˜ณ

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I got Galadriel:

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

a bit flattering but most probably erroneous

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

“Princess Leia!” ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Star Wars!!??!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Lord help me!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

TranceGemini613
    Participant

Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

Leia is a character in the Star Wars universe. See her character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

Snootch to the nootch, I totally realized that there wasn’t an option for Trance Gemini…cuz I would’ve been it…so instead I came up as Princess Leia.

(Side note: I am Trance Gemini…everyone who’s met me online and later IRL agrees, “You’re just like her! I mean, SO MUCH IT’S CREEPY!” Hehehe…so I am a living anime character! W00t!)

I got Galadriel too!

Shame really i was quite hoping for something like ‘The Master’ or ‘Darth Vadar’. Mind you she did win an Oscar.

Sidhecafe
    Participant

I can only really speak to the folks I have partaken reading or engaging in some way on these fair dark baords, but this quiz seems somewhat accurate a measure of some of the folks around here:

thefrey = Yoda But of Course!!! Makes total sense

Logan = Picard, also seems quite fitting!

mysteriesofthesea = Leia, revel in your crusade for justice O’ great hair-do’d one!!!

fun craziness…..still a little shaky with me as Aragorn ๐Ÿ˜ณ

berend
    Participant

My wife came out as Sheridan, and I’m Wesley Crusher. I’m never going to hear the end of this!

Damn.

Rin
    Participant

Well…i got Borimor……

http://www.tk421.net/character/boromir.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

Berend: Could have been worse, you might have come out as one of the Super Scouts from Galactica 1980.

I’m suprised no one has acquired the coveted Jar Jar Binks title yet.

Rin & DSG: Being like The Lord of the Rings’ Boromir and Galadriel ain’t too bad, but I prefer to emulate that drunken dwarf passed out behind that potted plant at the Prancing Pony Inn in Bree.

Rin
    Participant

haha, thanks, i guess its not too bad, though i’m female ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

And DeposableSecurityGuard, who got Galadriel, is male.

To add to the sexual confusion… I wonder who will get a gender-bender character like the sweet transvestite from Transexual Transylvania, Frank. N. Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show); the asexual The Blob; the ambisexual inhabitants of Gethen (The Left Hand of Darkness); or the androgynous aliens from Earth Final Conflict? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Incidentally, my drunken dwarf, Bob, was a eunuch. Yep, sadly it seems that “Stinger’ was up to no good while the good dwarf was passed out behind that potted plant, and done stung him good!

7th_Dizbuster
    Participant

Well that’s a surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฏ apparently I am G’kar
    “Ceaselessly struggling for a well-deserved redemption, you carefully arrange your alliances and energies.”

I think that means I will get my own way what ever it takes. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Main differences between me and G’kar:
    he is at least 0.25m taller than me
    I have 2 eyes
    I have a better complexion

corvina
    Participant

Anakin Skywalker? who? – I got this twice – changing a few marginals

hell I’d rather have been Roy Batty or better still Sally from 3rd Rock I’ve never rated Star Wars at all and so don’t know who the hell this guy is.

kokopelli
    Participant

I am John Kane in “Brother John” played by Sidney Poiter.
    He was the Eyes of God reporting back to the Boss awaiting His Final Judgement.
    He only travelled and saw.
    He carried notebooks but never wrote in them. All he saw and experienced was transmitted back to Him.

Tremble yee Sinners and Repent. Your time is nigh!!!

————-
    But yet my name is a different story. ๐Ÿ™‚
    ————————————————————-
    I took the test on the posted link and came back as Captain
    Jean-Luc Picard.

Yeah, that ‘s me alright. Except I got all my hair.

result:

Jean-Luc Picard
    “An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie — as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man’s freedom is trodden on, we’re all damaged.”

Rin
    Participant
    corvina wrote:

hell I’d rather have been Roy Batty or better still Sally from 3rd Rock I’ve never rated Star Wars at all and so don’t know who the hell this guy is.

Anakin actually turns out to be the awesome Darth Vader 8)

corvina
    Participant
    Rin wrote:

corvina wrote:

Anakin actually turns out to be the awesome Darth Vader 8)[/quote]

Jesus….. I don’t think awesome is an adjective that describes me! but I do love crows and do tend to side with Lucifer in Paradise Lost. I guess I just hate authority and being told what to do by any other entity. Still rather be Roy Batty even if it does mean a sex change…”but then I’d rather be a killer than a victim”

pope
    Participant

I got Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5. This was somewhat surprising lol I don’t see myself nothing like her but more the other way around.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova’s recommendations. Ivanova is God.

That’s not me for sure.

Cheers

Fenchurch
    Participant
    corvina wrote:

i feel strangely insulted that you had no idea who
    Anakin Skywalker was….

as for me…i got Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    ——————————————-
    …funny.. & here i thought i was more like River Tam!.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.