which slayer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Again if this has already been explained at the beginging of the series just tell me to shut up

which slayer is counted as “THE SLAYER”

options buffy or faith

buffy died so faith was given powers so is she counted as “THE SLAYER”

when buffy came back to life (that time) did the role (as far as powers that be are conserned) go back to her?

if yes then when she died the next time would a new slayer be created or faith get the job back

if no faith didnt die so there wouldnt be anyone new

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:
    Again if this has already been explained at the beginging of the series just tell me to shut up

which slayer is counted as “THE SLAYER”

options buffy or faith

buffy died so faith was given powers so is she counted as “THE SLAYER”

when buffy came back to life (that time) did the role (as far as powers that be are conserned) go back to her?

if yes then when she died the next time would a new slayer be created or faith get the job back

if no faith didnt die so there wouldnt be anyone new

Buffy is and is not the Slayer, she still retains the powers but is not the Slayer according to the way a new Slayer is brought about.
    The Master killed Buffy and an African Slayer came to town, she was then killed by Drusilla and so Faith became the new slayer.
    I think Buffy has gone beyond the Slayer, her being alive is an unatural event in the cycle of Slayer’s.
    Buffy died again, but as Faith is still alive another Slayer was not brought forth.
    Squishy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.