Who would you cast?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Who would you cast?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

In the spirit of April 1st, assuming you had to make a LEXX movie from the ground up, who would you cast? And if you want, tell us a bit about the story too ๐Ÿ˜€

corvina
    Participant

Jesus! I don’t think you could make Lexx without Xenia and Brian. Maybe, just maybe in a theoreical series 5 you could replace Kai with Mina’s Vlad but…yeah why not! We had a screening of Wagners Ring on the TV here recently (UK) now it’s funny but it was really Lexxian, not in any overt way but just the underlying feel of thing…implied an underlying and unifying strand, perhaps Lexx could ….

April fools Lexx? Gearge W Bush to play the role of President Priest. The artist Formely Known as Prince to play Prince. Tony Blair security guard 5th class Prince Harry as Princes minion (rip his tongue out too). Patrick MacGoohan as His Shadow Ah hell when you start thinking about it it’s hard to think of anyone else being up to the job. ….

Anonymous

Welcome to the boards Corvina!

Those are some pretty funny ideas. ๐Ÿ˜† Prince playing Prince is classic. I still can’t think of anyone to play Lyekka though, hrmm.

theFrey
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

I still can’t think of anyone to play Lyekka though, hrmm.

No? Madonna springs to mind as the ultimate ManEater. I am thinking of that scary look she had for the blonde ambition tour. Of course….. if we are talking maneater and scary, perhaps we need to save her for ‘giggy.’ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

”LexxLurker” wrote:

I still can’t think of anyone to play Lyekka though, hrmm.

No? Madonna springs to mind as the ultimate ManEater. I am thinking of that scary look she had for the blonde ambition tour. Of course….. if we are talking maneater and scary, perhaps we need to save her for ‘giggy.’ :wink:[/quote]

Oh my. That’s absolutely perfect.

I had figured Gina Gerson for Giggy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

theFrey
    Participant

Okay, I am thinking pretty big budget here. I would cast Ioan Gruffudd of Hornblower and Arthur fame as Kai. He has a good strong look and a good physical presence.
    http://www.ioanonline.com/albums/album49/Ioan_001.sized.jpg

http://www.ioanonline.com/albums/album20/Ioan_green_suit_fixed.sized.jpg

I think Jim Carrey would make a good Stan. He can do abject coward and then swing into minor hero mode. http://www.jimcarreywebsite.com/jhughesbiopic.gif

For Xev, I like Catherine Zeta-Jones. She can do innocent and strength. http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/catherine-zeta-jones/catherine-zeta-jones01.jpg

If Prince was in it, I think Dennis Leary would do excellent at that role. He has a charmingly cruel manner that can change from light hearted to menacing from one breath to the next. http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/denisleary_1.jpg

I am sorry, but I must put my foot down. I want my Bunny and priest to be original flavor please ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Big Budget hmm?

Xev: Kirsten Dunst
    Stan: Sean Penn
    Kai: Keanu Reeves
    790: Jim Carrey
    Prince: Matthew McConaughey
    Lyekka: Aisha Tyler
    Priest: Steve Buscemi
    Bunny: Paris Hilton

๐Ÿ™„

I would need a nice bankroll for that one though

jerhume
    Participant

How about Alan Rickman as Prince?

YOWAYYO
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

Priest: Steve Buscemi

Isn’t he that bug-eyed guy that does mostly supporting stuff? Yes, I like him.

Here’s my cast:

Stan- Drew Carrey
    Xev- Julia Stiles

Kai- Christopher Walken (ok, you knew someone was gonna include him in one capacity or another so there it is!)

Prince- Russell Crowe
    790- Comic the insult dog

Rin
    Participant

Hey guys.

I think Keanu, or i dunno, Colin Farrel would make a pretty good Kai, hmm, too stick with the sexiness, i’d even go with Josh Hartnett…..though i don’t think he’d be capable of such a brilliant role, come to think of it…would anyone?

theFrey
    Participant
    Rin wrote:

Hey guys.

I think Keanu, or i dunno, Colin Farrel would make a pretty good Kai, hmm, too stick with the sexiness, i’d even go with Josh Hartnett…..though i don’t think he’d be capable of such a brilliant role, come to think of it…would anyone?

Yes this Ioan guy. What do you think? http://www.fantasticfourmovie.com/us/flash/Wallpapers/MrFantastic2/1280.html

jerhume wrote:

How about Alan Rickman as Prince?

Oh yes! Excellent choice. I loved him in Die Hard and can totally see him in this. He does snide evil so well.

Rin
    Participant

Hmm, yea, he does look good, though ordinarily i’m not to keen on him.

Anywaay….I just watched Brent Spiner in Enterprise, i think he’d be an awesome Prince. Anyone agree?

iStan
    Participant

Off of the top of my head:

Stan- Johnny Depp
    Kai- Keanu Reeves
    Xev- Bette Midler
    790- iPod (to get the youth demographic)

theFrey
    Participant

Awww, Johnny would make a cute Stan. ๐Ÿ˜€

But really, an iPod? Why not a Sony PSP? Or better, the untimate in eviiiiiiiil a MicroSerf X-box? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Rin
    Participant

Hey yea!
    Jonny Depp would be cool!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    The people I’d cast are:
    Kai: Johnny Depp or Don Henrie
    Stan: Colin Baker or Jim Carrey
    Xev: Marie Osmond, Sarah Jessica Parker, Faye Grant
    Prince: Michael Ironside or Robert Englund
    Lyekka: Jane Badler or June Chadwick
    Priest: Marc Singer or Jeff Yagher
    Bunny: Blair Tefkin or Don’s girlfriend, Gina
    Giggerota: Jane Badler

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Marc Singer would make a prett awesome Prince as well as Priest, now that I think about it ๐Ÿ˜€

Nice list Jhevz.

corvina
    Participant

Yeah despite everything I said before I’d go for Johnny Depp as Stan – Inspired!

Thing is guys although XEV is beautiful, Xenia ain’t yer obvious hollywood plastic bimbo. Instead she has a wonderful quirky fragile beauty, she isn’t classically pretty, which is why she’s attractive and sexy to girls too! I just can’t think who could replace Xenia

Anne Parillaud (Nikita) Kristen Johnston (Sally – 3rd Rock)

hmm.

Rin
    Participant

How about Anjelina Jolie for Xev?

corvina
    Participant

I thought about Angelina but I’m not sure… superficially she’s too much like Xenia and Xenia really made Xev her own….

but how about Jolene Blalock..now if you can get past her Enterprise character I really thing she could make a brilliant XZEV

cheery bye

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.