Whoo Hoo I’m Back!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Whoo Hoo I’m Back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

As a special birthday present this month, my Hosting company decided to ban me from accessing my websites! It only took me three weeks to work out what the problem was – my internet provider in the meantime has tweaked my Uplink Power Level (whatever the hell that is) and given me a new cable modem – AND proved categorically that their Broadband Support people are among the dimmest on earth!

My hosting company however (usually absolute angles – really, I can’t praise them enough) are about to feel the brunt of the my three week absence agony!

Sigh… it’s good to be back!

theFrey
    Participant

I wondered where you were. ๐Ÿ˜€

Glad to see ya back!

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Dude! I thought you were ignoring me. I thought my tongue in cheek request for the last few lexx reviews had somehow miffed you off.

Welcome back, you banned bastard!!! ๐Ÿ˜› <—-Meant as a joke ( Im still not too sure that saffa humour is understood.)

Anonymous

Naah, never ignore you dude!

I have a few reviews to complete. It’s getting hard to mnotivate myself to do them to be honest. I’ve gotten so far behind with things ๐Ÿ™

I much prefer to go by the name Sad Bastard ๐Ÿ™‚

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Haha!

It’s good to have you back at the helm.

Understood RE motivation. It’s never been a strong point of mine. (spoken like a true sadgeezer)

๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.