Whood Ya Be?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

If you could be any character on Lexx, who would you be? I’d be Bunny because she got to be in the shower with Kai (and got to kiss him) (and got a piggy-back ride from him) God, I’m shallow!

If I were Xev, I would handle Kai in a different way… First being, I’d tell him I was bitten by a zombie in a different area..
    Hey, it’s worth a try!! God, I’m shallow!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:
    If you could be any character on Lexx, who would you be?

Either Xev (‘cuz I like her character, and I find her more personally intriguing than most other folks on LEXX) or Prince (‘cuz I like being the bad guy occasionally, and you might as well aim high).

–Aleck

Anonymous

oooohhh, thats a tough one. I think i would have to be one of the guys from NOOK because they get to have sex with Xev

DalekTek790
    Participant

I’d be Kai, ’cause that scorpion-hook-wrist-thingy he’s got is just plain cool! Plus (from what I can tell from this borad) all the chicks want him.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

I’d have to say His Divine Shadow. All that power….

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Anonymous

Mr. Potato Head says:

Even a monkey can get attention from the opposite sex.

Anonymous

I’d like to be Squish the baby cluster lizard. It’d probably be the closest to being part Zev I’ll get.

——————
    Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:
    I’d like to be Squish the baby cluster lizard. It’d probably be the closest to being part Zev I’ll get.

LOL! I agree, I’d go for Squish, if for different reasons. He’s just so cute, and he got to save Kai (when does anyone get to save Kai? Not too terribly often, I don’t think.) and eat the Giant Evil Gigashadow’s brain, thereby killing it’s body, if not it’s essence, and saving the Light Universe – if only for a little while. Brains… yummy…

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

Well, I guess I’d have to say Kai, even though I’d rather be someone soft and fluffy, like Giggerota . However, since my friend has taken to calling me Buffy Leather Babe (ack! ) because I “slay the unjust” at my job, I guess Mr. Arbiter of Justice it will be who I’d be.

Anonymous

On second thought I just thought of 790. Not the new one. The old “I hate Stanley Tweedle” one. I don’t think I have to explain why.

——————

theFrey
    Participant

I’d be Kai, I would dearly love to be able to thack away at life’s little annoyances.

Besides, then any time I wanted to admire the beauty that is Kai, I would only have to find a mirror

——————
    thefrey
    “Oh, come on. If you can’t laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?” – Dan Fielding

theFrey
    Participant

Ooowww, or better, a full length mirror!

That was such a happy thought I think I hurt myself!

——————
    thefrey
    “Oh, come on. If you can’t laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?” – Dan Fielding

Anonymous

Originally posted by thefrey:

Cod or Codless?????

DalekTek790
    Participant

Last night I had a dream that I was Kai trapped on a planet Mantrid built. That’s the fourth Kai dream I can remember having (only 2 dreams where I’m Stan, though). I think I’ve been spending too much time at this site…

——————

Vaiyo a oh;
    Vaiyo a oh, home vaah ray;

Vaiyo a rah, jerhume Brunnen-G.
    Vaiyo a oh, home vaah ray;
    Vaiyo a rah, jerhume Brunnen-G;
    Vaiyo a rah, jerhume Brunnen-G.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:

Cod or Codless?????

That would depend on how much of a trill I felt giving myself that day.

Of course, I am a generous and giving person by nature you know.

——————
    thefrey

trillian
    Participant

quote:

That would depend on how much of a trill I felt giving myself that day.

*quickly makes a doll of herself*

Here’s a Trill for ya!

*sorry couldn’t resist*

Careful DalekTek, next you might find yourself dreaming of being Kai with *gasp* girls chasing you.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

you guys must all have better jobs than i do!this is too easy, i want to thwack a room full of petty bureaucrats…and otherwise annoying and useless parasites

theFrey
    Participant

I have to be careful when wishing to thwack a room full of petty bureaucrats, as at various times, I have resembled that remark. Fortunately, or not, depending on my mood. When they re-orged my department, I was busted back to petty ‘bureaucrat in training.’

On the brighter side I didn’t lose any money and I would now fly under the petty bureaucrat thwacking radar!

——————
    thefrey

Anonymous

I’d be Lexx. Blowing up planets would be cool and everyone needs me. Also, Kai told me I was beautiful when everyone’s sexes were switched in Love Grows.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    I’d be Lexx. Blowing up planets would be cool and everyone needs me. Also, Kai told me I was beautiful when everyone’s sexes were switched in Love Grows.

AND Kai would be inside you! An added bonus! AND Stan……AND Xev….

Anonymous

Oh, I’d be Xev in a heartbeat. Beautiful, smart, oversexed, ready for advendure at a moment’s notice…. what an interesting existence. Too bad Kai is only interested in thwacking petty bureaucrats…..

Anonymous

Hey I’d be Prince. Completely amoral, supremely confident, infinitely variable in human form, death is no barrier to him. Snappy dresser too.

Randalt

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Randalt:
    Hey I’d be Prince. Completely amoral, supremely confident, infinitely variable in human form, death is no barrier to him. Snappy dresser too.

Randalt

have to agree with that, and for a big guy he carries off frilly 70’s tuxedo shirts with style and panache

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    have to agree with that, and for a big guy he carries off frilly 70’s tuxedo shirts with style and panache

Drool…yeah, he’s stylish all right!

Bit of trivia…in the recent SciFi chat with Nigel Bennet, I managed to get the question…”How did you feel about those Lexxy boots?” asked.

He said they were too tight. bummer. He looks so good in them.

I’d be 790…love his insults.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

Ugh! How could I forget Prince! Me too! I wanna be Prince, too! Oooozy sensuality man! I wanna be able to talk birds down from the trees! And, I MUST have all those long coats from season three, I simply MUST HAVE THEM!!!!

Anonymous

Sorry. Never seen anything after the initial 4 movies.

——————

crusader
    Participant

Id like to be Stan in Boom town! In outher ways I feal like him most of the time!!! (Not the selfish side)

Id REALY like to be one of the monks that had there litle fun with Xev in Nook! (Oh, to have a night with Xev! My life would feal compleate!)
    But just fore that wile! They got blown up!!!

I know what I wouldent wont to be!!! A guest star on the LEXX!!! They never survive!!!

I think Id wont to be alive Kai! (The deadman is to… you know)

Of the main carakters Id be Xev! (The outher once to… strange!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.