Who’s round is it anyway?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Who’s round is it anyway?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

it was suggested that we have a room for general chat on any subject.

Anonymous

It’s my turn to buy. What are you having?

*buys a BunnySweet for herself. Tastes like cotton candy. Pink lemonade, Malibu rum, vanilla spiced rum, cherry vodka and blue caraco (sp?). (alcohol: one shot each for a 8 oz. glass of Pink Lemonade)*

Did you hear the one about the dwarf who kept getting slapped?

He kept telling women how nice their hair smelled.

[ 19-02-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

dgrequeen
    Participant

dgrequeen appropriates a table in the corner and laughs hysterically at Praxilla’s joke.

Good idea, this forum.

Anonymous

Large shot; half 151, half Coke, light, blow, down, Thanks!

Flamegrape
    Participant
    FX
    Participant

the classics still work for me; martinis, with gin, in a chilled glass with two olives…served by a well put-together young man,preferably hard of body and weak of mind

Anonymous

okay i am having one more vodka and sprite and then i absolutely must write my spoiler post for BAMSR. wait are those spicy wings i see? mmmmmm gotta go! yummy!
    btw Praxilla, HAHAHAHAHA LOL

[ 20-02-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

How ’bout a sonic screwdriver.

Sorry.

Anonymous

Mines the optics….all of them…..in a big glass!!!!

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

I’ve got about 300 stubbies of home brew in the garage. A range of lager, real ale, bitter, pilsner and even some alcoholic ginger beer.
    (my other half is such a legend beer maker)
    Orders please………

Anonymous

I’m with Dalek on this! Sonic screwdriver or Virgin Pina Colada,that’s my drinking extent lol.

Anonymous

Bekka guards the large selection of bercardi breezers knowing full well she will have fallen asleep after the second bottle.

We need a drunk graemlin!

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Im sorted

[ 23-02-2002: Message edited by: theVodkaCircle ]

Anonymous

How’d you make them last long enough to take the team picture?

elmey

Anonymous

barcardi breezers??? they’re for wusses!!!
    you haven’t lived until you’ve spent a night on Newcastle Brown Ale, or any brown beer for that matter. don’t half clear your system out the next morning though…

Anonymous

even though i am American i still have to have my beer room temperature and dark.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by theVodkaCircle:

Im sorted

[ 23-02-2002: Message edited by: theVodkaCircle ]

geezly crow vodkacircle! my bladder is cringing and whimpering

[ 24-02-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:
    How’d you make them last long enough to take the team picture?

elmey

Didn’t have any barbies for a while. There are a few gaps there now. Especially now that word of my wifes alcololic ginger beer has been spread around
    Have people “dopping by” to say hello

Anonymous

“dropping by” to say “yummy”. sounds delicious!

Anonymous

snoglepie are you a real gordie or just a heavy drinker?

im not realy a wuss im just kinda young and improving my tolerance level.

Anonymous

i’m not a geordie, i only drink at w/ends these days (though i can shift a fair few if i wanted!). got into the brown stuff as a result of being a rock fan…drink lager on a rock nite at the local club? no way!!
    used to drink it, but if i drink it now it just tastes like gnat’s pee..

Anonymous

I moved out of gordie land too soon to start drinking, im not going to say when because i dont know how well fake id holds up in fake pubs! (i should be ok cos im not really drinking!)

Anonymous

Well I am not a drinker like the rest of you drunk lot. However in order to give my self the illusion that I am drinking beer out of a bottle I get a six pack of bottled cream soda. Hehe I am one sad bloke

-SM

Anonymous

well, i’m going to frequenting a different booze emporium tonite. same old faces, same old nicotine-stained walls (sigh)…
    oh, and while i’m here, putting bits of dead, stuffed animal behind the bar is bad idea. one of my locals does that. owner goes to auctions lots and buys these ‘bargains’ to decorate the pub with. one’s the head of a badger that looks like its original owner died as a result of having a red hot poker shoved up its a**e, two rotten-toothed foxes that look like they were throttled, and then there’s the room at the back, with cases filled with stuffed birds! imagine having that lot staring at you when you’re trying to eat or drink…

Anonymous

Id would leave as soon as i saw one, cos im a veggie. i think i might just have to concede to the whole wuss thing now!

Anonymous

i agree, no dead animals in the Pub. maybe we can have a pet like a kitty, puppy, bird or fish.

Anonymous

i’ve got a cute dog. take her to all the pubs around here. can i bring her here??? (she’s a rotti/alsatian cross, so if Lars has any problems..) not sure about a cat. story in the paper here a few weeks ago about this woman’s cat- had to take it to the vet because it was being sick, dehydrated, etc..had a swollen liver/liver problems or something..eventually found ou it had been going to the pub down the road, and the regulars had been givung it cider!! it is now barred, apparently…just goes to show you cats can’t handle beer…a cat might be a troublemaker!!!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.