Why are the new episodes starting in the middle?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Why are the new episodes starting in the middle?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hello, I’m new here. I’ve been watching Lexx for the last 3 months, spellbound. However, I don’t know why these new episodes shown on the Sci Fi channel apparently started in the middle. I tuned in a few weeks ago to find that Xev looks completely different and the robot head is now in love with Kai!!! When did that happen? I hope Sci Fi channel is going to get us up to speed when the current episodes run their course, right?

Anonymous

When SciFi’s season started(August 2000), LEXX was being shown on Friday nights. They started with the first episode of season 3, but then stopped showing new episodes in October(showing monster movies and such for Halloween). The current episodes have picked up where they left off.

Anonymous

When SciFi’s season started(August 2000), LEXX was being shown on Friday nights. They started with the first episode of season 3, but then stopped showing new episodes in October(showing monster movies and such for Halloween). The current episodes have picked up where they left off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.