Will Earth survive Lexx?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Will Earth survive Lexx?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Assuming the moral standard wont be too high…No planet has survived being met by Lexx so far. None that I can remember anyways. So I wonder, What year it will be on earth and if it survives at all. Also, after watching K-town a couple of times I got the sneaky feeling that Mantrid is going to play a big part in the 4th season. I think when he *wakes up* he is going to remember! Too bad for you, DalenTek!!!!!

DalekTek790
    Participant

What are you talking about?

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited 01-14-2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Jami:
    Assuming the moral standard wont be too high…No planet has survived being met by Lexx so far. None that I can remember anyways. So I wonder, What year it will be on earth and if it survives at all. Also, after watching K-town a couple of times I got the sneaky feeling that Mantrid is going to play a big part in the 4th season. I think when he *wakes up* he is going to remember!

I hope it doesn’t survive – poetic justice.

What intrigues me most is where they will land? Most of the planets that they have visited have been monocultural. Imagine being an alien and landing in Salt Lake City or Amsterdams red light district or Ice station Zebra or Azerbijha… Azerbygan …. Atserbije …. Bali

quote:

Originally posted by Jami:
    Too bad for you, DalenTek!!!!!

Possibly your reference to morals and less sex and violence , but I could be wrong

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Possibly your reference to morals and less sex and violence , but I could be wrong

You are Always right sadgeezer.
    [/B]

Anonymous

will earth surviv lexx?! jeez, i hope not

crusader
    Participant

It would be a first, then!!!

Theyl have to breack there tradision then!!!

Anonymous

If they landed in Utah, they’d be aliens among aliens…who’d notice the difference? And, by all means smite Earth; smite it good! I’d hate for them to get bogged down in anything too predictable along the ‘aliens-meet-Earth-people-and-the-funny-things-that-happen’ lines. It’s been (and is still being) done to death. Just blow it up, eat it and skip off back into space, I say. Of course, the Beans will probably come up with something so amazingly original that I’ll have to print this up and eat my words.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

DalekTek790
    Participant

I can bet you money they’ll have a nuclear war in the Earth storyline. That’s always how it happens in sci-fi.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

since they will be filming in various US locations, we may just see some really twisted stuff go down. I really hope they avoid the WWwhatever cliche. It has been done to death. How about a Krishna Kai, Buddist Stan and Nun Xev? Oh the possibilities for costumed Barbie and Ken dolls! I want that Krishna Kai anatomically correct!!

Anonymous

Oh the possibilities for costumed Barbie and Ken dolls! I want that Krishna Kai anatomically correct!![/B][/QUOTE]

while i agree with your sentiments i have to ask…are the other krishnas anatomically correct? wouldn’t that interfere with the achievement of nirvana and union with the godhead?!

Anonymous

You Know FX–I couldn’t really say re: Krishna and anatomy. The shows and pictures I’ve seen of various dieties of Far Eastern relics indicates they had a rather generous outlook on endowments and isn’t that where the Kama Sutra(sp?) was created?

crusader
    Participant

Heh… I dont think so!!! But they could whatsh some TV (or something) on the LEXX and try to dress like the Earthlings and look relly stupid in there outfits!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Well, I saw a interu with Paul Donovan and it looks like Earth will take serius hits and probobly NOT suvive!!!

(Fore more info, look at the LEXX news fore series 4 in the outher LEXX forum!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Hmmm, Kaima Sutra! That would be the one with a whole chapter on “The Sensual Cod.”
    I do know that, if the crew of the Lexx landed in NY, I doubt anyone would even notice. Though, they would be able to park their moths in Central Park without fear of discovery. However, they’d be stripped by the time they got back to them. How about having them land in New Orleans during Mardi Gras? That would be fun.

——————

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-20-2001).]

Anonymous

I do know that, if the crew of the Lexx landed in NY, I doubt anyone would even notice.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

true enough!one of my favorite subway riding treats from the 80’s was ‘ARK NARK from galaxy nine’: he would jump into the car once the train got moving wearing a purple tunic and carrying a saxophone…he’d play the tune from the twilight zone then he’d give a little shpiel about being (natch) ark nark from galaxy nine, and his spaceship had broken down, and would we please give him money for repairs….i thought he got points for originality…then there were the purple people from washington square park, a couple dressed only and completely in purple that would wander around washington square park with a giving off ‘tude…and who can forget rollerina…ah well, you know i dont recall a mention of the cod in the kama sutra, not even the pop up version

Anonymous

Ah, but you’re thinking of the Eastern Sanskrit text; I’m referring to the forbidden tome once found in the Light Universe, the Kaima Sutra HDS tried to ban it and hunt down all the copies but I think there are a few still floatin’ about.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    Ah, but you’re thinking of the Eastern Sanskrit text; I’m referring to the forbidden tome once found in the Light Universe, the Kaima Sutra HDS tried to ban it and hunt down all the copies but I think there are a few still floatin’ about.

oops, i am slow , i thought you were just having typing problems or a freudian slurp

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.