Winning wins more shows

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Winning wins more shows

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

david is sure a prolific emailer ๐Ÿ˜‰

quote:

Entertainment News
    PRESS RELEASE FYI:
    January 31, 2002

David Winning has signed to return for Andromeda’s third season; directing more episodes when the hit series starring Kevin Sorbo resumes production later this Spring. The Andromeda veteran helmed five episodes in the first two seasons including John de Lancie’s appearance in “THE PEARLS
    THAT WERE HIS EYES” and “A HEART FOR FALSEHOOD FRAMED”. He recently completed work on seven episodes of EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT including “THE JOURNEY”; the last chapter filmed in the final season. Winning will be appearing in late February as a guest at VisionCon 2002 in Missouri and later in May at MarCon 37 in Columbus, Ohio. He has also been invited to the 2002 Grand Slam Star Trek Con in Pasadena in March. More information is available at the director’s official website http://www.davidwinning.com.

——————————————
    Groundstar Entertainment Corp.
    7336 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 710
    Los Angeles, California, USA 90046
    Ph 323)960-5708 Fax 310)888-4241

AGENT: Lee Dinstman/APA
    Ph 310)273-0744
    MGMT: Don Klein
    Ph 310)358-3240

Anonymous

very good news! i am very impressed with his work.
    btw sadgeezer the frown smilies threw me off for a second but then i realize what it was. hehehe

Anonymous

very good news! i am very impressed with his work.
    btw sadgeezer the frown smilies threw me off for a second but then i realize what it was. hehehe

Anonymous

If you watch EFC you see his brilliance much easier than through Andromeda since at least with Andromeda he has some talent to work with. (Sorry EFC really ****es me off this season, imagine if Lexx did a season where they kill off all the main chars and put Bunny in a bikini, fighting drone arms or something) Hmm wait that sounds appealing actually…

Cant wait to see how he tries to round out the finale’ of EFC. Someone rumored to me that Liam(Robert Leeshock) will return for that episode.

The first episode(was there a 2nd? I missed it) with DeLancie was the best 1st season episode other than the pilot imo. We are introduced to Valentines past as well as her fathers. And “Flash” a great concept for a drug, similar to the ‘eyedrop heroein’ that has gotten popular in the last 5 years. Unlike the latter; “Flash” has benefitial qualities a little like the Melange of Dune. It gives hightened perception and excelled intelligence but is highly dangerous and addictive. Great writing and direction

Thanks for the info Saddy

Anonymous

If you watch EFC you see his brilliance much easier than through Andromeda since at least with Andromeda he has some talent to work with. (Sorry EFC really ****es me off this season, imagine if Lexx did a season where they kill off all the main chars and put Bunny in a bikini, fighting drone arms or something) Hmm wait that sounds appealing actually…

Cant wait to see how he tries to round out the finale’ of EFC. Someone rumored to me that Liam(Robert Leeshock) will return for that episode.

The first episode(was there a 2nd? I missed it) with DeLancie was the best 1st season episode other than the pilot imo. We are introduced to Valentines past as well as her fathers. And “Flash” a great concept for a drug, similar to the ‘eyedrop heroein’ that has gotten popular in the last 5 years. Unlike the latter; “Flash” has benefitial qualities a little like the Melange of Dune. It gives hightened perception and excelled intelligence but is highly dangerous and addictive. Great writing and direction

Thanks for the info Saddy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.