Women’s Wrath!

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I haven’t been a regular Stargate watcher, but in the past found it kind of interesting when I ran across it. But I guess there’s real fan discontent brewing, and I thought you might find this article interesting:

Fan Rebellion

Looks like SciFi Channel once again put their money on the wrong horse.

elmey

Anonymous

thanks for the info elmey. yes i did find it very interesting. i had no idea that TPTB were screwing things up on yet another scifi show that i like!

Anonymous

Yep, I heard a blub from the Sci Fi Guy’s Newsletter:

Salon recently ran an article on the problems facing “Stargate SG-1.” The show appears to be hemorrhaging viewers since Michael Shanks left in October. Shanks was apparently unhappy with the series becoming more like the “X-Files” and focusing on conspiracies. Shanks was apparently what kept the women coming as the show is developing a gender gap that only the republican party could love. This has got to be making the Sci-Fi Channel very unhappy as the series moves to the network from Showtime for its sixth and last season.

My wife, Newkate is really pleased that Shanks left the show, she didn’t like him at all (neither did I actuallty, I thought he was a real hammy actor).

[ 19-02-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Yes, but a GORGEOUS hammy actor…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Yvonne McGruder:
    Yes, but a GORGEOUS hammy actor…

Well I have to say if I was gay I would find Mr. Shanks a very good looking guy. But since I’m not he is just a good actor

-SM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.