WOO-HOO! Lexx Comes to UK

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx WOO-HOO! Lexx Comes to UK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well, Lexx has just been on UK sci-fi. Happy Days are here again.

Having watched the first ten epidoes of Season 4 on US Bootleg tapes I can say that Ep.1 is virtually identical to the one shown in the US.

The Credit are a bit longer at the start (We get the full Brunnen G Chant) and it also features a clip of Stan in Boomtown mid-orgy with a bunch a naked chicks. Also the ending showing the asteroid heading to earth filled the whole screen instead of being squished (excuse the pun) to half the page to fit a Sci-Fi channel add in for the Invisible man or whatever.

Heres to another 23 weeks of Lexx Bliss!

Anonymous

Here, Here, JJ, 23 weeks of heaven has arrived in the UK, the perfect pick me up for the dreary winter months…Lexx has arrived!!!
    I managed to get to see half of it, before the bloody phone rang, and it turned out it was an old friend I hadn’t heard from in months, I so wanted to say ringback…but I couldn’t bring myself to be so cruel.
    Cracking first ep, Lexx just get’s better and better (well at least the first half of it).
    It’s a shame we are so far behind our American buddies, it doesn’t seem worthwhile going over it, as almost everyone here have discussed it already at great length…the soddin irony is that this is a UK based board!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Ah… we may be behind now but in 10 weeks time we will be ahead. Sci-Fi UK are running Lexx Season 4 right through. I dont the US get it until later on in 2002. So we can post loads of spoiler ( ) about like when Xev dies and gets resurrected at a druid festival at Glastonbury….. *DOH*

Long live Lexx (well for another few months anyway).

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Ah… we may be behind now but in 10 weeks time we will be ahead. Sci-Fi UK are running Lexx Season 4 right through. I dont the US get it until later on in 2002. So we can post loads of spoiler ( ) about like when Xev dies and gets resurrected at a druid festival at Glastonbury….. *DOH*

Long live Lexx (well for another few months anyway).

Sorry to dissapoint you but, no. We get Lexx back on Jan 4th. Thats 8 weeks from now. You’ll be 2 weeks behind, but I’m sure that we americans will fill you in on what you missing. ๐Ÿ˜›

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

We get Lexx back on Jan 4th. Thats 8 weeks from now. You’ll be 2 weeks behind, but I’m sure that we americans will fill you in on what you missing. ๐Ÿ˜›

meeeoooowww

congrats guys, if i could i would turn the clock back so i could enjoy the start of s4 all over again…but wait, the best is yet to come

i dunno if any of you guys have been to the states, but did you enjoy seeing orlando (disney world) being blown up? i know i did, i had just moved to florida from nyc, and i was laughing my tuches off at the plastic alligators flying around! and didn’t you just want to strangle that kid! and wasn’t ellen ‘giggy’ dubin wonderful? i can’t wait to see her as the pope in apocalexx now…of course, the comments about type 13 planet inevitably destroying itself have even more resonance now, but lil blue planet aired before 9-11, and i wish i we could all go back there now…anyway, tell us what you thought, love fx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.