World of Warcraft – Dances!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff World of Warcraft – Dances!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Did you ever wonder where the World of Warcraft dances came from (ie. when you type /dance in the dialogue box).

Check this out, it’s the greatest!

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

In WoW, I’m a rogue (SadGeezer) and that is the very first dance on the video.

Yes I know, but I chose the rogue because of the dictionary definition:

•  An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
    • One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
    • A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
    • A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
    • An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
      Which character are you in WoW?
    hishadow
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

In WoW, I’m a rogue (SadGeezer) and that is the very first dance on the video.

Yes I know, but I chose the rogue because of the dictionary definition:

• An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
    • One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
    • A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
    • A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
    • An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
      Which character are you in WoW?

Stop tempting me!! I have almost broke free from the habit! 🙂

I was a proud hunter, spending most of his days inside the Dire Maul, trying to best the instance solo (and checking for a special book). He’s pride and joy was his turtle. In Molten Core it would be on the frontline .. fighting .. and usually end up dead within seconds.

During the last months I also made a priest because of lack of healers. My priest ended up a "wrong" priest instead, since doing damage is much more fun. 🙂

I ended up putting 130days into the game which I thought was alot, but compared to other players I see I’m just a rookie. This game is a incredible timesink … and incredible addictive if you get a mania for collecting things.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I know what you mean.  If it wasn’t for the urgency in getting this site back up and running again, I’d be on it now  🙂

I’ve actually only been playing for a week (wife pressured me to play – wants to go and explore dungeons together Innocent  But I’m proud of my level 11 even though I’m still a noob.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.