Wow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It’s really hard to keep up with this board I’ve only been gone 2 months and there’s been about 5 new topics. It’s gonna take me ages to find out what’s been going down here. I’m gonna need some strong coffee.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bear in mind we’ve lost anything from the last month-or-so due to a server crash.

Anonymous

Still. The board should have a fem more strings than 5. It’s still pretty poor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

it’s never been busy.

Anonymous

No, no it hasn’t. I think five threads may be the record…….. it’s really rather sad, but then I guess that’s what these boards are all about… anyways, so long as you like things Red and Dwarfy, it’s adequate, I guess……………… actually, I haven’t been here for ages, and there is so little new stuff here it ain’t funny… well, look at me… I ain’t laughin’

Anonymous

Hmm, something will have to be done about that…I don’t know what, but something.

Anonymous

Perhaps we should administer some sort of cybernetic amphetamines, transmitted via telephone signals, to be absorbed gradually each time a geezer connets to the internet… of course, I’m no scientist, but I see no reason why it wouldn’t work…

Anonymous

Sounds good to me! I’m already addicted to the net, so it couldn’t do anymore harm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.