WOW!!! Totally New SadBoard!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff WOW!!! Totally New SadBoard!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok!! Hi everyone !!! Hav’d been here in a while !!! Did anyone miss me?? I missed all you guys!!! I was just wondering if anyone in the “know” could tell me what some of the smiles, icons, etc in this new and improved Sadgeezer web site and the Sadboard are?? I’m not really sure I can figure it out my self and would really like the help!!! Thanks anyone!! PS …. It really hard to see/tell the diffrence between the two yellow and or two white folders that show if there are any knew posts etc.! anyway I just want to say that I’m hapy to be back talking on the board, I missed you guys!!! Talk at you later!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:

Did anyone miss me?? I missed all you guys!!!

Of course we missed you sweetie

I was just wondering if anyone in the “know” could tell me what some of the smiles, icons, etc

To be honest, I’m not too sure myself

The ones labeled ‘Instant Gremlins’ are fairly standard and if you move your mouse pointer over them, they will tell you what they mean.

As for the ‘Message icons’. I’m not too sure. Some of them are pretty self evident, but some (like the blue right arrow) could mean anything (maybe ‘checkout this link?).

You don’t have to use them – if in doubt, just use the smiley face

crusader
    Participant

Just let the pointer be on the fore a wile and and explanasion will apear for what it mean!

By the way! Nice tutch you guys have put to the page! I miss that you could se how manny post you had posted before but the manny things that have gotten bether will toss that one aside!

The new login system are little pain if you just want to post one thing and are in a hurry but you guys have made it smooth and its a good for when you plan to post more than one post!

Just one complain! You cant click in the graemlins to come in the middle of a sentence! They always come at the end!

But its really a good Sadbord anyway!

Anonymous

Ooooooooooooo…new stuff!! Spiffy!

Anonymous

Well, uhhh… This place seems… different in a new kind of way. I trust it suffers fewer bouts of amnesia than the previous one?

Anonymous

Oh bugger! I have to register again, don’t I?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.