Wow

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Nobody posts here very often. I just started watching the show recently and I just saw “All Great Neptune’s Ocean” recently. Phew! Talk about needing work! The first episode I ever saw was the “Pearls that Were His Eyes” and it was so cool it got me hooked on the show. But I see what everyone means about how the show needs work to get really good.

Well, I just hope that next season we get more episodes like “Pearls” and fewer like “Neptune.”

Anonymous

Ummm, you are talking about Andromeda right? Cause I wouldn’t know-I just atched the first episode (I live in Israel…)but I’m catching up on the web.
    I don’t know if it’s good or not I just saw that 1 epi. and got hooked on Harper (yeah I know-him???!!!). But from what I’ve seen and read it seems pretty decent.

Anonymous

Ummm, you are talking about Andromeda right? Cause I wouldn’t know-I just atched the first episode (I live in Israel…)but I’m catching up on the web.
    I don’t know if it’s good or not I just saw that 1 epi. and got hooked on Harper (yeah I know-him???!!!). But from what I’ve seen and read it seems pretty decent.

Anonymous

Too right, “All Great Neptune’s Oceans” needed work. It didn’t have much of a plot. Plus, they must have shown it here in the US a million times…well, actually just 3 that I counted, but still. I agree on your review of “Pearls”. That’s a great episode. Lisa Ryder is a really talented actress, especially when she freaks out from the flash. I felt so bad for Trance!
    -The Curupira
    “The beatings will continue until morale improves.”

Anonymous

Too right, “All Great Neptune’s Oceans” needed work. It didn’t have much of a plot. Plus, they must have shown it here in the US a million times…well, actually just 3 that I counted, but still. I agree on your review of “Pearls”. That’s a great episode. Lisa Ryder is a really talented actress, especially when she freaks out from the flash. I felt so bad for Trance!
    -The Curupira
    “The beatings will continue until morale improves.”

Anonymous

Ok, ok, “Neptune” could have been better…but we got to see Tyr Anasazi without a shirt on!!!!!C’mon people, that’s entertainment!!!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Ok, ok, “Neptune” could have been better…but we got to see Tyr Anasazi without a shirt on!!!!!C’mon people, that’s entertainment!!!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Shirtless Tyr aside (Mmmmm)I didn’t think much of that episode, but most of the other ones I’ve seen have been really good. Just saw “Mathematics of Tears” and it was a really cool ghost story type episode. I think it did a much better job at being mysterious than “Neptune” which was trying to be a murder mystery and failed. (OK, I’ll stop ragging on that episode now)

I do like Harper too. I don’t know why some people hate him. I mean sure he can act a little annoying sometimes, but he does everything with such enthusiasm he’s a really fun character to watch. Again, this is just my opinion. But, oh well. THat’s pretty much all I wanted to say.

Anonymous

Shirtless Tyr aside (Mmmmm)I didn’t think much of that episode, but most of the other ones I’ve seen have been really good. Just saw “Mathematics of Tears” and it was a really cool ghost story type episode. I think it did a much better job at being mysterious than “Neptune” which was trying to be a murder mystery and failed. (OK, I’ll stop ragging on that episode now)

I do like Harper too. I don’t know why some people hate him. I mean sure he can act a little annoying sometimes, but he does everything with such enthusiasm he’s a really fun character to watch. Again, this is just my opinion. But, oh well. THat’s pretty much all I wanted to say.

Anonymous

I just saw Harper 2.0 a couple of days ago and it was brilliant! The bloke who plays Harper really made him look terrified. All that girly squealing, hmmmmmm.

Also just wanted to say hurrah because the rest of the first series is finally going to be shown on Sky one. Yippee!

Anonymous

I just saw Harper 2.0 a couple of days ago and it was brilliant! The bloke who plays Harper really made him look terrified. All that girly squealing, hmmmmmm.

Also just wanted to say hurrah because the rest of the first series is finally going to be shown on Sky one. Yippee!

Anonymous

I’ve seen Harper 2.0 a lot more than the rest of the episodes. They keep running it, so I’ve seen it like three times already. But that’s okay because its cool. Gordon Woolvett (spelling) really is a good actor. He knows how to freak out really convincingly, which is a talent.

Anonymous

I’ve seen Harper 2.0 a lot more than the rest of the episodes. They keep running it, so I’ve seen it like three times already. But that’s okay because its cool. Gordon Woolvett (spelling) really is a good actor. He knows how to freak out really convincingly, which is a talent.

Anonymous

Shhhh! Don’t ruin it for me! I’m gonna see it on friday!!! Can’t wait!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Shhhh! Don’t ruin it for me! I’m gonna see it on friday!!! Can’t wait!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Whoops! Sorry Ivy! (grins sheepishly)

You know, you should really register here. I mean, you post more often than most of the other people on this site, but it still lists you as unregistered. Also, if you register it puts the date of when you typed the message. As I write this, I have no idea whether you’ve seen the episode yet or not. If you have, what did you think of it?

Anonymous

Whoops! Sorry Ivy! (grins sheepishly)

You know, you should really register here. I mean, you post more often than most of the other people on this site, but it still lists you as unregistered. Also, if you register it puts the date of when you typed the message. As I write this, I have no idea whether you’ve seen the episode yet or not. If you have, what did you think of it?

Anonymous

Sorry! I’ll register some time…
    It does say when I posted!!!
    Nope haven’t seen it yet, got it on tape!!!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Sorry! I’ll register some time…
    It does say when I posted!!!
    Nope haven’t seen it yet, got it on tape!!!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Right. I saw that it did say when it was posted like two seconds after I wrote that last message. But of course it was too late by then.

Um…If you have it on tape then why don’t you…watch it? Just a suggestion. ^_^

Anonymous

Right. I saw that it did say when it was posted like two seconds after I wrote that last message. But of course it was too late by then.

Um…If you have it on tape then why don’t you…watch it? Just a suggestion. ^_^

Anonymous

I saw it!!!
    Great episode!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

I saw it!!!
    Great episode!
    -Ivy-

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.