Writers Con in DFW area this February

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Writers Con in DFW area this February

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

P. N. Elrod will be at the the Texas Speculative Fiction Association February 21-23, 2003 at the Radisson Hotel Dallas North, Richardson, TX http://www.condfw.org/index.php I was unable to attend this one last year, but they had quite a few writing panels as I recall.

P. N. Elrod co-writes with actor Nigel Bennett (Prince of Lexx/LaCroix of Forever Knight) they are working on their 3rd novel for the Baen Starline series His Father’s Son.

Hummm, they are a bit slow off the mark with their web site, but they have quite a full program list last year. Anyone interested in going?

*************** ALSO YOUR HELP IS REQUESTED ***************

Don’t forget to bug the Dragon Con People… see floodgate post for info.

theFrey
    Participant

OMG!!!! SELINA ROSEN who wrote the Queen of Denial featuring Queen Drewcila Qwah is going to be at this convention! too too cool

If you have never read this one, and you liked Asprin in his day…. this is a book for you. Hysterical book, I loved it.

Apparently she is having the second book in this series ‘Recycled’ published in 2003.

Too great hey.

Anonymous

โ“ This is comming up real soon…are you going this year , frey?
    Or will you be by-passing this for a certain event in Orlando? ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

I am going to try to make it. It really depends on how the Dragon Con Raffles, Real life, Remodeling the hovel and my Union activities pan out that weekend. ๐Ÿ˜€

I do want to go, but on Sun-Mon I work on the Hovel, Tuesdays/Thurdays are usually something Union-y, and so that leaves only three days a week for being creative and doing that houshold/bill paying crap. But on the bringht side…. I did make it to the grocery store this month already!!!! Yeah! Got that out of the way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.