WTF is a Hosted ‘Tell us your dreams’ Show doing on Scifi?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst WTF is a Hosted ‘Tell us your dreams’ Show doing on Scifi?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I could not beleive my eyes. Two twerps (one of which looks the the male ‘Weakest Link’ jerk) will sit and made fun of equally stupid people who tell them their dreams????

Will only dreams will aliens be on the show? What part of Sci-Fi do the schedulers and production aquisition people not understand?!?

Flamegrape
    Participant

“I had this dream that Bonnie Hammer was slowly being turned on a spit above the burning piles of tapes of the crap that she’s been putting on the SciFi Channel.”

trillian
    Participant

checks the heartbeat of The Scifi Channel.

It’s dead, Jim. There’s …nothing I could do.

I’m a doctor, damnit, not a TV exec!

Rag
    Participant

By the look of half the threads here, we could just have one thread headed ‘WTF has the SciFi Channel got to do with SciFi?’… It’d be a biggun tho.

FX
    Participant

checking theSpouse’s viewing material again?

Anonymous

I think I have posted something along those lines before, after seeing all the new shows lined up. Other than SG-1 (which I think is crap) the only “science fiction” will be Tripping the Rift (which I think is mediocre at best). Other than that it’s BDIU shows, “Firestarter: the Series” and “Tremors: The Series” – welcome to the Vivendi “We Must License Our Properties” Channel.

Anonymous

The female host used to host TBS “Dinner and a Movie” and she is so damn obnoxious and irritating.

They also appear to have shows like Tremors and some other show hosted by Shannon Doherety. Id have to agree with the above poster who said Sci-Fi is dead Jim.

Anonymous

Look on the bright side. At least you can get Stargate (at least until Sci-Fi cancels it, as they are wont to do to high rated shows. Five gets you ten, anyone?).

trillian
    Participant

I checked out the page for the dreams show.

They are asking people to tell them their dreams. mwa hahahahaha!

*Well DUH, says the reader*

I should explain more. I sent in one. About a gerbil, in a TV execs chair, pushing buttons.

[ 12-12-2002: Message edited by: trillian ]

lizard
    Participant

While the sci fi channel fiddles, A&E has put out a well produced, quality version of U. Leguin’s novel “The lathe of Heaven”. I am finding better scifi off of the scifi channel.

pet
    Participant

I’m finding better sci-fi on the cartoon network!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by pet:
    I’m finding better sci-fi on the cartoon network!

Me too. In fact there is a great new TV station in the UK called CNX. It shows Anime like Outlaw STar and Cowboy Bebop and asome pretty good Japanese films too. I hardly watch Sci Fi anymore.

mandara k
    Participant

Invaders Zim; now cancelled for a year now; it’s hilarious! I like the schoolteacher Ms. Bitters. “Now open your textbooks and start studying the copyright information. There will be a quiz over this.”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.