X-FILES! Thats not right!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff X-FILES! Thats not right!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

OK! I LOVE X-FILES but somethings buggs me!!!
    Al the ansers that they find before but sudenly dosent exist!!!
    I mean, they find out something in a episode (Like with the Aliens) but then the whriters deside to make a new conflict and changes the thing that they found out before! (Like the invasion)

You probobly dont understand a thing I say!
    Ill give an exemple!

Mulder is sertching for his sister! She was ubduckted when they was kids!
    He later finds out that shes alive and working with Aliens thats on the run from evil Aliens!
    He meats a bunch of clones that looks like his sister! Before they die they say that his sister is safe and trying to help the friendly Aliens thats on the run!
    He meats a nother clone, and a nother and a nother aso! They al tel him that his real sister is out ther and that they where cloned from her! And that theyl be together again!
    Mulders mom tels him that Mulders dad had to chouse hoe was going to be abduckted or not!
    (Smokie and the outhers in the old geezerds “sell earth to aliens” club told him to chouse)
    And that she never forgave him for that!
    He found profe that she wasent kiddnaped by aliens!
    Then he found profe (Kind of) that she was!
    And at somepoint she was kiddnaped by the goverment!!!
    Smokie told him that she was living with him and sometime he was told that she was in space!
    The line is endless!!!
    OK! Heres the BIG question!!! Is al this true or just parts of them?

The anser is non!!! Bekos sudenly his mom kills her self and he finds out that she knew what happend to Mulders sister!
    He finds out that Smokie took her and he finds the place where they took here! He find out that she got away from them and got to an hospital! Then som kind of Star fairys kiddnaped her spirit so that she wouldent die a horrible death! Mulder se her spirit and thats that!!!

I was SO angery! Not only did they change the storry and the facts that Mulder had gotten before, they made every thing that was told before in privius episodes usless and ended the sister hunt in a childish storry about litle stars coming down from the sky, taking the children that where about to die!

I hope you understand what I mean!
    This isent the only time! Manny times has facts bein nidlekted in a later episode and the storry changed!

You my not notis this but when you look at the reruns youl se that Im right!!!
    (They show the rerund for the 3:d time in sweden)

What dou you say? Agree or not?

——————
    I am the crusader

DalekTek790
    Participant

His sister is still alive. So are clones of her from two projects. The Cigarette-Smoking Man orchistrated an elaborate misinformation plan to convince Fox Mulder that:

1. Samantha was the daughter of C. G. B. Spender (a.k.a. the C.S.M.); and

2. Samantha is dead.

—————–

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

crusader
    Participant

But what about the episodes in season 7? (The season that ends with Mulder being abduckted by Aliens) where he found out that those damn Star faries (or what they where) took her spirit to protect it from a horrible death? The nerce that took care of her saw vishon that she was dead!
    Mulder saw her spirit and he huged her!
    (I hated that episode)

What about that?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

your spelling is worse than mine

——————
    “Where is he”
    “Hes in the car park”
    “Whats He doing in the car park?
    “Parking Cars Dumb dumb what else does one do in a car park? – HHGTTG

crusader
    Participant

Its caled TV English!

Its when you lern English by wotching English TV shows! (Mostly when your a kid)
    You know the words, how it sounds and woth it means but not how to spell it!!!

Anyway, back to X-FILES! What about that, I posted last?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I know which episode your talking about Crusader. Samantha is dead and I think it’s the truth since the Smoking man had nothing to do with that episode. Personally, I try to avoid the conspiracy esisodes nowadays. They are so out of whack and complex that I don’t think that Chris Carter can keep it all straight anymore. I really only like the average case episodes and the classics. Although I did like Krycek(non-FBI Krycek)

I’m with you though Crusader. The little field hugging bit with Samantha was less than satisfactory. That may have been the exact episode when the show started to go downhill. I still love it though, but not as much.

——————
    “History makes men, MacLeod, men don’t make history.” -Methos(Highlander)

DalekTek790
    Participant

But both the Well-Manicured Man and one of the Gregors said Samantha was alive in space. If we are to believe Closure then Samantha died as a child on Earth, so that’s not compatable. One of those scenerios is correct, the other simply isn’t. “Which of his lies are we to believe?”-Fox Mulder.

And besides, the Cigarette-Smoking Man was in Closure, Scully discovered that it was him who terminated the search for Samantha Mulder.

Mulder talked to Samantha in Redux II but that could’ve been another clone. If she wasn’t a clone she was brainwashed, ’cause she had no real memories of her parents and Fox (clones have no memory or consciousness from the donor from whose D.N.A. they were created).

——————

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Anonymous

Im as confused as Crusader about the X-files, and not just the Sam Mulder story.
    I’ve been watching it from the very beginning and am now watching season 8 on Sky one.

My problem is, there have been that many conspiricies, plots and sub plots in the 8 years that I am now totally lost. What is the truth and what is fiction?
    Does anyone know? Does anyone care?

What I need is someone to explain to me and the other confused Sadgeezers, the whole story, from season 1 up to the present. Im not interested in the stand alone eps, just the ones involving the alien conspiricies, Mulders sis, John Smith and so on.

If someone knows then please tell me. If you only know some of it, then write it anyway, and then someone else can fill in the blanks.

I’ve wanted to know this for ages now, so if you can all help out, I will be eternally gratefull.

crusader
    Participant

I havent got mutch time so Il make this short!

*Smokie and his “friends” found out that Aliens wonted to invade earth! (About 50 years before X-Files started)
    The Aliens said that if Smokie and the outhers manege to make the humans in to Alien/Human hubrids, then they could be the aliens slaves! But if they dident doe it the aliens would destroy mankind!
    The conspiracy was the created so that peapol wouldent know about the invasion! (To stop panic and make shure that noone tryes to stop it!
    There is a Alien resistence! They have now eyes to make shure that the alien lifeforme (A black gue) dont take over there body!
    They feal that the aliens can be defeated and will doe anything to stop them!
    They are trying to stop the Alien/Human hybrid program and the invasion and will kill anybody that stands in there way with flamethrowers!
    What we know for now, the Aliens are unkillable! (There body can be killed but not there essence!)
    Thats where the alien storry begins! (As you se, this wosent the storry from the begining of the X-Files series! This plot was put in the series later and thats way it doesent ad up some times with the older episodes!)

I dont have time for more, just now! Il tell you more later! (And maybe someone eles will to)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Thanks Crusader.

DalekTek790
    Participant

The Grays (that’s what the aliens are called on the show) can be killed. Deep Throat blew one’s head off in Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man.

There’s no “alien essence.”

——————

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

crusader
    Participant

Oh yes there is!
    That black oil looking thing!
    It was said in the show that its the grays lifeessence and killing the body dosent kill it bekos the blackoil survives! (The black in the eyes is the lifeessence!)

Dont say that it isent bekos I KNOW it is! Iv herd them say it meself!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

To tell the truth, I don’t even really try to understand X-files anymore. I find it ridiculous that they haven’t mananged to solve the whole conspiracy thing already…I used to be a big fan…but enough is enough the human mind can only follow so many plot twists…now I just watch it cuz I ike Mulder…

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Hello everyone! I just got internet at my house for the summer, and I’m working at Subway for the summer, so I’m just now getting to post again. So, what did you all think about X-Files’ finale? Did you all see the whole Scully’s baby being Jesus and Lone Gunmen as the Three Wisemen thing too? My brother still won’t believe me that Mulder’s the father of Scully’s baby (I think that the kiss proves it). He says that if that’s true, then Mulder must be God since Scully’s baby is Jesus. I have no problem with that .

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

Well, I have to admit it, Mulder is next to godliness sometimes.
    So, where exactly do you think that the show is headed after all this?

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Purity is not a living essence, it is a form of reproduction through the infection of a host. And Grays don’t have Purity, only E.B.E.s. I know what I’m talking about. You’re dealing with the ultimate X-pert, here.

Mulder is not the father. Dana Scully is a virgin. The child was created from her D.N.A. by the microchip in her neck. There is no father. It is the One, the latest incarnation of Purity Control (The Erlenmeyer Flask, Red Museum, Nisei, One Son, etc.).

——————
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

crusader
    Participant

Scully is NOT a Virgin! I clearly remember an episode where se had an affier with a man(Sexuel)! It was an episode that Mulder wasent mutsh in! And there was an episode where she talked about the man she lost her Virginety with! So she´s NO Virgin!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

The only questions I want answered now are
    a) will they get married and raise the baby together(and they’d better!!)
    b)if/when they get married, will they still call each other by their last names?

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

b)if/when they get married, will they still call each other by their last names?

And if Scully took Mulder’s name would they call eachother Mulder?

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Actually, after thinking about what Krycek said, the child may not be the One.

—————–

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.