X-Files – What will become of Mulder?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff X-Files – What will become of Mulder?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I’m deeply disturbed by last night’s episode. Yes, I do think that Mulder will somehow be alright, but I don’t like having to wait until April to find out what happened. But, I am also wondering about Scully’s baby. It now seems to me that Mulder and Scully probably conceived it when she came back to him in tears. I’m just anxiously awaiting the outcome of this! And, what’s with this new FBI agent? I can’t think of her name only that she was in Mystic Pizza, Scarlett, etc. But, do you all think that if Gillian doesn’t come back for another season that this chick could become Doggett’s partner (that is if they’ll even do another season – who knows)? It seems like she could be a good partner for him.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

DalekTek790
    Participant

David Duchovny is signed on for 6 more episodes this season, so Mulder must be alright (unless they’re going to do more flashback episodes ).

As for Scully’s pregnancy, in Requiem she said she’s “having trouble believing it,” plus there was the E.B.E. baby and coverup in Per Manum and “second coming” in Detour, which leads me to believe it is of supernatural origins (like Emily).

——————

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Anonymous

Not to be a downer, but am I the only one having trouble caring about what happens to anyone on the show anymore. Let’s face it Duchovny really hasn’t been on the show since the end of last season (is Mulder ever gonna say anything again?) & I find the attempts to sort of Mulderize Scully (having her play the role of the investigator looking for “alternative explanations”)to be a little hard to believe. The show was always about two things – the platonic love affair between Mulder & Scully, & Mulder’s passion to find his sister. These are both over with Duchovny’s departure. To have someone come in & just investigate X-files is not what made the show great in the first place. Maybe something will come along to tie everything together, but for me, this show looks directionless now. I still watch, but how the mighty have fallen.

DalekTek790
    Participant

All right! Mulder is alive (only now he has an alien growing inside of him ).

——————

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Anonymous

I was thrilled to see Mulder weakly joking with Scully, asking if anyone missed him. YES, THE FANS FOX! Hate to say it, it’s only half the show without Fox Mulder; though I did enjoy some of the eps with Scully walking in Mulder moccasins. I just hope they don’t turn Mulder into a LGM.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I liked the little Mulder and Lone Gunmen reunion on this past week’s episode. I was sweet! I knew that Doggett’s friend was going to be an alien. Oh, and I knew that the cult guy was going to be killed. Has anyone else noticed that he’s the actor who played Lieutenant James on V and was in Star Trek 2? I liked the fact that the prison was in West Virginia – hee hee since that’s where I live! Some of their best episodes have involved West Virginians like the woman in Small Potatoes.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

DalekTek790
    Participant

They finally killed Krycek!

——————

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.