Xenia appearing in MI convention!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Xenia appearing in MI convention!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Xenia is going to appear at Creation Entertainment’s Sci-Fi and Film convention in Dearborn, MI. The dates of the convention is October 25th, 26th and 27th. Tell your friends! You lucky people in MI! HDS

Anonymous

That works for me! Maybe I’ll drop in and ask her if she’d sell the blue jacket with her Xevivor outfit!

Flamegrape
    Participant

http://www.creationent.com/%5B/url%5D

Click on “Upcoming Events” under the “Conventions” menu item on the left.

Interesting. It looks like Bill Shatner is going to be there.

Anonymous

That’s one of the great things about Chicago-despite its well-deserved reputation as an ultra-conservative city, it really cuts loose around Halloween! Uhm, Mandara, I take it you’re in the heartland? Welcome back! Perhaps it will be smooth sailing from this point. Call me if you get a break in-between parties!(LOL) Happy trick or treating! Trini

mandara k
    Participant

Yaw, I had to go get in some crops burfore the sun go down.
    Yeah, if you go to that thriving met of Dearborn take some pics for goodness sake. I’d go but Michigan and Chicago in one weekend; my heart can’t stand the strain.
    I hope little Ms. Seeburg packs some warm clothes; sorry guys! but that is Michigan and not a warm Hali studio and California can thin your blood a bit. Us hearty Midwesterners; we can take the cold. There was a lot of snow up north in Minnesota this week. Yippee, another reason to be home. Speaking of Minnesota where are those LEXX fans? Get on over to Michigan.
    I say you try to bamboozle Mr. Bill and his Priceline computer out of some free air tickets or hotels.

Trin, he’s another who likes blondes; but didn’t something weird happen to his last wife? You know being around such a sci-fi studmuffin could give you chills.

Got to go attach the mule to the plow now

Anonymous

originally posted by Mandara K:

You know being around such a sci-fi studmuffin could give you chills.

(ROFL)Yeah, maybe there’d be a fatal attraction…I can just hear it now… “beam me up, Trini” (OMG, gags on coffee!)hehehe-he doesn’t do it for me…If I could figure out how to post a pix, I’ve got my sci-guy toy picked out (and he ain’t Brunnen G !)
    Alas, Billy and I shant meet…I’m staying home-been on the road waaaaayyyyy too much! I will miss not seeing Xenia, though.

theFrey
    Participant
    mandara k
    Participant

Florida in the spring; depends on the job i haven’t landed yet but my friend’s friend lives about an hour from Orlando.

Who-hoo coasters!!!!!

Lemmi_is_god
    Participant

WOO HOOOO
    I will be going to that convention Dearborn, MI as its only 10 minutes from my house

Flamegrape
    Participant

So how was the convention? Anybody go and take pictures?

Flamegrape
    Participant

“Llyod,” a representative of Xenia’s posted this over at Lexx.Com:

quote:

Originally posted by Lloyd:
    Thanks from Xenia

Xenia wants to thank all of her fans that attended the sci-fi show in Detroit this past weekend. Several hundred fans came by her table to talk to her, take photos and get her autograph. This was her first convention and she really enjoyed meeting and talking with her fans. Keep an eye on http://www.xeniaseeberg.biz. We will be posting some photos from the convention on her site and we will be announcing some new convention dates.

oliviaharis

I visited your site. Its very interesting. I feel lucky to be here. I got lot of information.I will recommend this site to others. Thanks for sharing.Keep on posting.

—————

oliviaharis

michigan drug rehab
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.