Xenia movie at DragonCon

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xenia movie at DragonCon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    type13planet
    Participant

Was I dreaming????? Did someone mention that Xenia is in a movie playing Friday nite at DragonCon???? If so, where did you find this info.??? Is it on the DragonCon site? Where???? I know, toooooo many questions. That’s because I’m old………. not as old as my favorite “dead assassin”…….. but old enough to forget what planet I’m on.

-type13planet

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re not dreaming. It’s been mentioned on several boards and at The official SYDaD movie site (click). It says that So, You’ve Downloaded a Demon with Xenia Seeberg will be showing at Dragon*Con on September 3rd at 11:30 PM. The director and co-writer, Todd Livingston, is on the Dragon*Con site’s guest list… However, unfortunately, it’s known that Ms. Seeberg will not be going.

Here’s the description of the film from Accidental Films:

Four college students hack into an occult website and accidentally release a demon that is imprisoned there! After escaping, the power- mad demon possesses the dumb one, who is running for student body president to impress girls. A botched exorcism attempt has the remaining students in deep holy water as they try to rescue their friend!

And from imdb.com:

The Tagline: College is Hell!

Plot Outline: Four college students stumble across an occult website and accidentally release a demon that is imprisoned there. Hilarity ensues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.