Xenia pictures

• This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Yes I know, but I just got these in by email and they perked me up. I’m feeling shagged out after a long squark (doin’ the SadHOO).

——————

Erm… sorry about the cryptic reference to SadHOO. It’s a directory that will soon be available on the SadGeezers Guide. It works a little like Yahoo but with a few other features – It currently has 3000 websites all dedicated to Sci FI TV and/or Sci Fi authors etc. I’m currently putting in book sites and then movie sites, then major sci fi resources and finally sci fi convention sites around the world.

When all that is done, it should be the largest dedicated Sci Fi directory in the world (unless you can tell me of any others).

If you want to play around with it while I’m developing it, checkout: /index.html
    and go to the bottom of the page.

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited March 07, 2001).]

Anonymous

ok, now someone post really sexy pictures of MM, so I can feel perked up, because THAT just depressed me… mere mortals with no wardrobe team just cannot compete with that…

*munches some chocolate and tries not to blame Xenia for being so gosh darned pretty* I really wish I were that tall…

OK, my moment of jealousy has passed. Feel free to smack me anytime.

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

ok, now someone post really sexy pictures of MM, so I can feel perked up, because THAT just depressed me… mere mortals with no wardrobe team just cannot compete with that…

*munches some chocolate and tries not to blame Xenia for being so gosh darned pretty* I really wish I were that tall…

OK, my moment of jealousy has passed. Feel free to smack me anytime.

——————

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by elfkin:

Aww, don’t feel bad. If it’s any concellation, I think the most beautiful woman in the word is 5′ tall.

I’ll see if I can get NewKate to hunt out some MM pics, though I suspect he wont be wareing a bikini

In fact, she’s just given me the url of some scans from her site.

She has one of the biggest collections of LEXX vidcaps on the net by the way (troublew is, it’s in Russian

If you want more, her reviews page is at: http://www.lexx.ufo.ru/synops.shtml

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by elfkin:

Aww, don’t feel bad. If it’s any concellation, I think the most beautiful woman in the word is 5′ tall.

I’ll see if I can get NewKate to hunt out some MM pics, though I suspect he wont be wareing a bikini

She has one of the biggest collections of LEXX vidcaps on the net by the way (troublew is, it’s in Russian

If you want more, her reviews page is at: http://www.lexx.ufo.ru/synops.shtml

——————

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

LEXX vidcaps on the net by the way (troublew is, it’s in Russian

Aww, gee, thanks Sad, but he isn’t look very …peppy! *looks this way and that*
    Matter of fact, he looks kind of …dead.

*tries to repress a giggle, fails miserabley*
    hahahahahahahahahaah

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

LEXX vidcaps on the net by the way (troublew is, it’s in Russian

hahahahahahahahahaah

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

hahahahahahahahahaah

At least he tried! Besides, I guess dead is better than nothing. hehehe… thanks, Sad, for cheerin’ a gal up. Also good to know that NewKate is the same height as me. Yay! Ok, can you tell I had a lil too much chocolate? This is what midterms do to me. Die, exams, die! I wish I could use that brace on my history prof tomorrow… it also would have been handy during my Early American Lit exam earlier today.

OK, this elf needs to get some sleep so she can survive the last day of class before her glorious week of being lazy begins. Here’s to (So Cold And Miserable Out It Can’t Possibly Be) Spring Break

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

hahahahahahahahahaah

At least he tried! Besides, I guess dead is better than nothing. hehehe… thanks, Sad, for cheerin’ a gal up. Also good to know that NewKate is the same height as me. Yay! Ok, can you tell I had a lil too much chocolate? This is what midterms do to me. Die, exams, die! I wish I could use that brace on my history prof tomorrow… it also would have been handy during my Early American Lit exam earlier today.

OK, this elf needs to get some sleep so she can survive the last day of class before her glorious week of being lazy begins. Here’s to (So Cold And Miserable Out It Can’t Possibly Be) Spring Break

——————

Anonymous

Gulp… thanks for the pics, Sad!

dribble….

Anonymous

Gulp… thanks for the pics, Sad!

dribble….

lizard
    Participant

Does anyone else think that Xenia looks kind of like Nastasia Kinski? I like the fact that her character has gotten a little bit bitchier in this last season. I am hoping that she really kicks some ass in Season 4!

lizard
    Participant

Does anyone else think that Xenia looks kind of like Nastasia Kinski? I like the fact that her character has gotten a little bit bitchier in this last season. I am hoping that she really kicks some ass in Season 4!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    Does anyone else think that Xenia looks kind of like Nastasia Kinski?

Yep! Especially that first picture. Although I think Xenia is a little more erm… full bodied

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    Does anyone else think that Xenia looks kind of like Nastasia Kinski?

Yep! Especially that first picture. Although I think Xenia is a little more erm… full bodied

——————

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.