Xenia Seeburg Con News!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Xenia Seeburg Con News!!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Xenia Seeburg Con News!!

Well peeps, I have some good news for us lucky Lexxians that are very close to Orlando FL.

Xenia will appear at MegaCon 2003 in Orlando, Florida on February 28th, March 1st and March 2nd, 2003 at the Orange County Convention Center.

I will give more news later…Chew on that for a bit

HDS

Anonymous

This is good news/bad news. It’s great she’s making U.S. appearances…but it would also appear she has some type of itinerary already in place, and I’m sure Dragon-Con isn’t on it! HDS, Flame, have you guys been to this one before? How would it compare to D.C? RATS!!! I would love to meet Xenia, but I’ll be in Orlando (or rather the Evil Empire within) two weeks from now,and not planning on going back for a long, long time.) We must get her to Dragon Con!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Trini_T:
    This is good news/bad news. It’s great she’s making U.S. appearances…but it would also appear she has some type of itinerary already in place, and I’m sure Dragon-Con isn’t on it! HDS, Flame, have you guys been to this one before? How would it compare to D.C? RATS!!! I would love to meet Xenia, but I’ll be in Orlando (or rather the Evil Empire within) two weeks from now,and not planning on going back for a long, long time.) We must get her to Dragon Con!!!!!!!!!! T_T

I have not been to this con so I can give any insight. I am working on getting her to DragonCon! I will talk with her peeps today about it.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Okay, HDS, if you mean what you said over at Lexx.Com, I think I can throw in on a carpool to Orlando. You talked me into it.

Anonymous

OMG! Both of you are going?! Turn on the charm,guys, turn on the charm! Have you ever met her before? Can you handle the heat?! Full report when you get back?!!!HDS…don’t forget your married…that gives Fg the edge! T_T

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

HDS…don’t forget your married…that gives Fg the edge! T_T

Yeah, right! As if that’s gonna happen!

Anonymous

quote:

OMG! Both of you are going?! Turn on the charm,guys, turn on the charm! Have you ever met her before? Can you handle the heat?! Full report when you get back?!!!HDS…don’t forget your married…that gives Fg the edge! T_T

Hehe, well I will be myself =) I dont think she would flick an eye lash for me being that she could have any buff dude she wanted. I hope at most to make a new friend. But in the bizaro world chance that she did like me then I would….*gulp* decline. (did I just say that?)

HDS

Anonymous

ROFL!!! “Decline?”…my *ss you would! This comming from the guy who just e-mailed me for my bra size?!!!(sorry, couldn’t resist-it was the perfect set-up! )
    At the risk of sounding provincial, both you and Fg are very good-looking,young, intelligent and articulate! Xenia should find it very refreshing to meet you both. I certainly did! T_T

Anonymous

Wow =) did you read that Flam? Hehe, Xenia better look out=) j/k

Thanks Trini, we have great time metting you and your hubby.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Hey, I’ll consider myself lucky if I can chat with her about UFOs, the Conspiracy, Slack, and “Bob.”

theFrey
    Participant

That is good news. And indeed confirmed news. http://www.megaconvention.com/guests.asp
    main page at https://www.megaconvention.com/

Anonymous

Hey! I hope you guys take some pictures!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Hey! I hope you guys take some pictures!

Oh there will be much pic taking. Also, for you Saddy, I have asked if we can do a interview for Sadgeezer.com! If Frey or FX dont come, me and Flam can fill in.

I will find out more when they call back.

HDS

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

Hey all,
    That’s kool about Xenia’s appearances. As far as Dragoncon, Just send an email to the directors asking if it’d be possible to get Xenia, Brian Downey, and Michael McManus there, if not possibly more of the cast! I’m the one who got Jhonen Vasquez invited for this years DC, and it was pretty easy. I just sent an email saying he’d draw a big crowd ( which he did, in fact, i’d say a VERY big crowd for his panel ) Then provide some sort of contact information, either directly to the stars, or their agent. If they get a few emails, it’ll definately be a possibility. And I sent them an email thanking them for inviting Jhonen, and also suggesting to invite the LEXX cast. The people who I got in contact with are John and Brenda Tackett, who are in charge of guests and guest hospitality. And I think they’re actually the senior directors for DragonCon. They can be reached at [email protected]. Any other staff from Dragoncon can be reached via their site, http://www.dragoncon.com , then go to ‘Contact Us’.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by HisDivineShadow:

Oh there will be much pic taking. Also, for you Saddy, I have asked if we can do a interview for Sadgeezer.com! If Frey or FX dont come, me and Flam can fill in.

I will find out more when they call back.

HDS

my camera and i are at your service, and about 3 hours away from the convention center …frey you couldn’t mention this while you were whining about the home remodelling? and when were you planning on telling me?!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by GivingYouTheFinger:
    Hey all,
    That’s kool about Xenia’s appearances. As far as Dragoncon,

" class="bbcode-link">

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: HisDivineShadow ]

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by HisDivineShadow:

Thanks for the info but It’s more then just that, Dragoncon dont have the contacts that we do. It’s more like we will have their contacts get with them. When I talked with Xenia’s peeps, they didnt know where to get info on DC. I told them. But also they asked about how Lexx would do there etc..

That’s true, very true. But aside from them wanting as much money as possible, because, after all, its all about money, The Dragoncon staff and directors seem really nice and concerned about what the fans what, and they listen to them. As far as what a LEXX panel, including stars would do, I think it would draw a large crowd. There was some sort of panel about LEXX this past year, but unfortunately I could only attend one day, so I dont know what the attendence was like for that.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by GivingYouTheFinger:

That’s true, very true. But aside from them wanting as much money as possible, because, after all, its all about money, The Dragoncon staff and directors seem really nice and concerned about what the fans what, and they listen to them. As far as what a LEXX panel, including stars would do, I think it would draw a large crowd. There was some sort of panel about LEXX this past year, but unfortunately I could only attend one day, so I dont know what the attendence was like for that.

Yes, agreed.
    Frey and I where at the two Lexx panels. The first one was kinda inpromtto so it was
    slim. But the other panel was full. Also, as many times as our mock Lexx crew got stopped for photos also showed us that more Lexx stuff would do well at DragonCon.

Did I hear something about a carpool?!?!? That’s been my only thing stopping me from going to any of the Lexx conventions….a ride. Is it at all possible that anyone could pick me up here in Virginia? I’d do anything for a ride to one of the conventions!!! If not, it’s fine, i can always wait for 3 years, until i get my license…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.