Xenia to Pasadena March 26-28

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Xenia to Pasadena March 26-28

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi All, just thought you’d like to know Xenia will be at the Pasadena Creation Con March 26th through 28th. She will be signing autographs and generally saying Hi. Wish I was in California….

theFrey
    Participant

Yeah, tell me about it. I also heard that she is going to Aussie land later this spring.

Anonymous

Yep, she’s going to Aussieland and New Zealand. I’d sure love to see New Zealand before I go to the protein bank.

Jhevz
    Participant

Wow, nwmonikr,
    That’s great news; I just wish I was in Southern CA during that time. But as I’m not, I’ll call a friend of mine to see if he can get me an autograph; since I don’t live in Southern CA, I’ll have to wait till she comes up here or at a convention that I’m attending in order to meet her.

I feel for you 2; & since CA’s a big state, others might think it’s just Southern CA that’s all of CA. That’s not true; I live in the North-Central part of CA, near Sacramento. The Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, etc) is about a 3 hr or so drive from me; & Southern CA (LA, Pasadenda, etc) is about an 8-12 hr drive from where I live. In other words, that part of CA is not close by from where I live; I thought I’d clear that up for folks who don’t live in the state of California.

Xenia Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.