Xenia’s best moments…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xenia’s best moments…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Watching everything all over again,
    randomly, I was struck by how well Xenia did Prince/Xev. I think she was fantastic…she had his mannerisms down to a T! I think that was some of her best acting out of any of the ep’s, excluding yo-way-yo, of course(I am referring to “acting”). My second favorite was her acting in Prime Ridge. Anyone else got a particular Xenia moment?

Jhevz
    Participant

I’ve got a special Xev (Xenia) moment.
    As I was watching the 4th season, I noticed that both Kai & Xev were constantly saving Stan & getting his tail out of trouble; for example, in `Vlad’, Stan was taken over by Vlad & her girls; when he got bit again, Xev had to rescue Stan, while Kai leaned on his coffin; then Xev had to rescue Kai & get Vlad’s Parablood for him to drink. Another example is when Stan is so sick that he thinks he sees both Kai & Xev `sleeping’ together; & the same thing then happened to Xev; then they tried to kill 1 another.
    Xenia’s just a happy lady, with a very cheerful personality.
    Take care & have a great Winter.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Flamegrape
    Participant

In A Midsummer’s Nightmare, we got to see Brian and Xenia have fun doing different roles while Michael was being a tree, singing silly songs. After assuming to role of schemeing Oberon, I could see Xenia playing the part of a bad guy.

Anonymous

I have a few favorite Xenia moments – I think the time where she went to Kai’s cryopod to try to get him to love her and he said he couldn’t…you could just feel her frustration and hurt….also standing out for me was when they were going to feed Stan to the worm balls and she had to be restrained by Kai when they were taking Stan to his death…There was alot of times that I thought she was just posing as eye candy but her real acting ability would also come through….(Sighing) I sure miss Lexx

theFrey
    Participant

*In fruity voice-over tones* Oh NB1, Lexx will never be gone from us completely as long as you keep it in your heart. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

I know, I know, ya know what I think it is? There is nothing, as least for me, on t.v. to replace Lexx…..I am so tired of reality shows and most of the others are just plain bad! Lexx was just so different and unique and crossed all kinds of lines…it had everything, drama, humor, sex, depravity, morality, fantasy and also envoked the occasional tear……But you are right, it will live on in our hearts and our DVDs…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

*In fruity voice-over tones* Oh NB1, Lexx will never be gone from us completely as long as you keep it in your heart. ๐Ÿ™‚

Or in your DVD player. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dudelove76
    Participant

my favroite Xenia moment is going to be at our honeymoon daddy-o!!, OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWEE HAVE MERCY!!!!!

theFrey
    Participant
    Dudelove76 wrote:

my favroite Xenia moment is going to be at our honeymoon daddy-o!!, OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWEE HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Ooookay

Dudelove76
    Participant

Were getting married this year ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

Were getting married this year ๐Ÿ˜€

Painting big lips on your hand dont count.

Hammertoe
    Participant

Big lips is right. Does Xenia have the biggest lips ever โ“

Dudelove76
    Participant

Jealousy is very ugly on you, and I think Xenia’s lips are sexy. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith lips are way bigger though

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

Jealousy is very ugly on you, and I think Xenia’s lips are sexy. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith lips are way bigger though

Jealousy? I have had her big lips on me before. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

HEY!, you better watch your mouth buddy!

When I see her again I will have to send you a pic of her given me a smooch ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here’s a tezzer,

Jhevz
    Participant

Ahhh, HDS,
    How sweet;that’s really special; I’ll definitely have to take a picture of you doing that ๐Ÿ™‚ .
    I’ll see you at Dragon*Con. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dudelove76
    Participant

watever, the point is me and Xenia are getting married, and your not going to stand in our way!

streudel
    Participant

O.K. Dudelove, now adults are going to discuss Xenia’s acting…she is an actress, and not just a pair of lips, y’know. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love whenever Xenia has a crying scene. She is very convincing. I feel a good crying scene seperates the good actors from the hacks.

She is wonderful in Norb when she’s crying and telling 790 to work the protein regenerator so he can heal his brain cube.

She is superb in Yo Way Yo. One her finest moments to be sure. You can feel your heart breaking along with hers.

She’s a much better actress than she gets credit for, IMHO.

Dudelove76
    Participant

poo to you

streudel
    Participant

poo to you

Hehehehe… ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I won’t even bother. Winning a battle of wits when your opponet is unarmed is a shallow victory at best. ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.