Xev and Stanley did have sex

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xev and Stanley did have sex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sexecutioner
    Participant

I have discovered that Xev really did have sex with Stanley. In “key” we see Prince have sex with Stanley as a complete perfect simulation of the body of Xev. So infact Stanley had sex with Prince right?. BUUUUT!, In “Garden” when the real Xev eats some magic mushrooms and has some flashbacks, and has visions of Stanley in the sex contraption that Prince put him in. So what I’m wondering is!, if the real Xev was’nt around during the whole “Key” fiasco how come she has the memory of Stan in the sex device that Prince put him in!!!??

Some of Xev’s mind must of been with Prince when he had sex with Stanley, SOOOOOO, Xev and Stanley did “do it”!, I rest my case!

Anonymous

I’ll do you one better. Pun intended.

See Series 2, “Love Grows”

While we can argue the roles may have been reversed, I definitely see that as their “first time” so to speak hehe.

iStan
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

I’ll do you one better. Pun intended.

See Series 2, “Love Grows”

While we can argue the roles may have been reversed, I definitely see that as their “first time” so to speak hehe.

Too true, but since Xev loses her male genitalia, Kai opines that she is still a virgin. Following this reasoning, since Stan has lost his female genitalia, one might argue that he is not the same Stan who was, ahem, seduced by Xev. After all, if it is defined essentially as a physical act (as opposed to emotional)- and it is certainly portrayed as such in the ep, if the organs that engaged in it are no longer there, can the two transformed, or better restored, characters be said to have done it?

(Actually, I think that the answer is yes, but by extended Kai’s argument its flaws become visible).

mok
    Participant

So a man or woman who has a sex change regains their virginity?

Does that then mean that we possess two alternate virginities (one the hetero, and the other the homo)? I, having only been with women, am in fact a virgin homosexual?

Interesting idea: if you included farm animals, you could in fact gain another virginity or two 8)

[Hope this is within the realms of propriety -recent bannings, ya’know- if not, feel free to inform me and I’ll edit]

Anonymous
    mok wrote:

[Hope this is within the realms of propriety -recent bannings, ya’know- if not, feel free to inform me and I’ll edit]

Haha, you godda be kidding! Cool post. Yer a total SadGeezer/SadLesbian/SadAnimalFetishist erm…. (meant as a complement o’course 😀 )

streudel
    Participant

Although I can see where he was coming from, I tend to disagree with Kai’s assessment. I think virginity is lost when you have sex, regardless of who has ” girl parts ” and who has ” boy parts “. But then again, I’m probably not qualified to answer what constitutes virginity or sex. I think I’ll leave such questions to Dr.Ruth or Bill Clinton. 😯

As for Xev’s consciousness being somewhere within Prince’s body during ” The Key “, well, maybe…but then again, maybe, perish the thought, the Beans made a continuity error in ” Garden “. 😯

It brings to mind the end of ” The Key ” where Stanley asks Kai whether he had sex with a man or a woman when he did the deed with Prince. Kai tells Stan that he himself is best placed to answer that question. I would say you yourself are best placed to decide whether that’s a continuity error or there’s an explanation for Xev’s vision. Whatever makes it work for you. Me, I think the Beans just brainfarted, but that’s just my take on it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    mok wrote:

…I, having only been with women, am in fact a virgin homosexual?

Interesting idea: if you included farm animals, you could in fact gain another virginity or two

And what about vegetables? “I did not have sexual relations with that cumquat.” By the way, don’t worry about putting your ass on the line; we aren’t anal. Now where did I put that bad carrot?

streudel wrote:

…I think the Beans just brainfarted…..

Yes, refried Beans can do that to one.

streudel
    Participant

Let me ditto what Logan said. *passes Logan the Bad Carrot* This place isn’t uptight at all. I’ve only seen two bannings here, and believe me, they were both warranted. Sadgeezers don’t like Spam, but we love our veggies. 😀

Lois_Lane
    Participant

Wow you guys never rest.

Below is not an explanation, so much as rationalization…

Prince’s powers were not “perfect.” In copying Xev’s body, Prince’s experience in Xev’s body could be seen by Xev, perhaps the images brought out by the mushrooms. Also, the physical exhaustion may have been felt by the real Xev because….

….think about how exhausted Xev looked outside that tower city. Seems as if Stan was The Man after all. 😳

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    mok wrote:

Bannings? There have been bannings plural? All I saw was Fatguy. Hey, I’ll go get some more wood to throw on the pile. Who else, huh, huh?

mok
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

And what about vegetables? “I did not have sexual relations with that cumquat.” By the way, don’t worry about putting your ass on the line; we aren’t anal. Now where did I put that bad carrot?

I refuse to put my ass anywhere that involves a carrot 😮

Oh! and my bag, only one banning.

Sexecutioner
    Participant

nah I don’t think it was a mistake by the beans, the were trying to tell us something.

and if Kai says that Xev was still a virgin in “love grows”, then she’s still a virgin, Kai is never wrong.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.