Xev Lexx Costume for Sale

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xev Lexx Costume for Sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

HDS pointed this out to me the other night. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=153&item=6515902930&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Xenia is selling her Lexx 3 costume on ebay. The last one went for about $3500.00 I wonder what this one will bring.

theFrey
    Participant

Well it made $3000.00. HDS and I were thinking it will top out at $3500.00, But we could be wrong since there are not to many of these, and this may be the last one up for sale.

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

Well it made $3000.00. HDS and I were thinking it will top out at $3500.00, But we could be wrong since there are not to many of these, and this may be the last one up for sale.

Hrmm. It was at 650, then chathasmisights bid 1500, then 3 days later with no new bids they bid 3000. I hope I’m missing something…..

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=6515902930

theFrey
    Participant

Ah, did you see the change they put in recently? Ms. Seeberg is going to place a call to the winning bidder to thank them personally.

It is at 3200.00 with 1 hour to go.

theFrey
    Participant

Winning bid: US $5,625.00 It was the phone call offer that did it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kinda makes you wonder what the Kai costume would go for doesn’t it.

jodi
    Participant

mmm!!! that at 1.92 rate exchange makes it ยฃ2.726.00 earth pence (UK)
    ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Renee .S
    Participant

Wow! I wonder what price a date with Xenia would bring.

XevsGondola
    Participant

that’s cool, I didn’t know the cast were selling props or costumes from the show ๐Ÿ˜€

Barabbas
    Participant

Not necessarily the cast but lets say items from “DZ4” or to be specific figdress is the main man. I have my collection of costumes: multiple ATF outfits plus Prince’s Jumpsuit. A setup from gametown and an engineers suit (season 1) a few props:stan’s vampire ward, a pain device used on a transfer ship to the cluster, a few satellite worms, a few things lying around from P4X, not to mention documents that list the history of Vlad. I like my mini collection and I suggest all to fully support the history of LEXX and it’s DVD’s look what happened to Family GUY: ya Salter is out to lunch… but the creators are sill alive….. please keep LEXX alive too. May his divine shadow have mercy upon you….

Oh ya and, be seeing you….

Oh bee seeing you….

Raven495
    Participant

Perhaps a group of interested parties should get together (I’m game) to hord there financial strenght to purchace (or save from distruction) various Lexx artifacts (THE GONDOLA!) Does anyone know if we then might be a tax exempt historical group ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ?

iStan
    Participant

I’m game, as well, Raven495, and have experience in getting tax exemptions and even funding for the acquisition and preservation of historical bits and pieces. Certainly, trying to care for the heritage of Salter Street Studios, a sterling and unique success story in Nova Scotia, should merit a few shillings from the feds and a Heritage Moment or two, along with some tax dodges.

theFrey
    Participant

Guys, the Gondala is huge, where would you stick it? Heck, how would you move it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.