Xev Poster Drawing

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I recently acquire 4 items from the Lexx auction, one of which was a Xev poster signed by Xenia Seeberg. I am keeping 3 items for myself and want to give the poster to one of the Lexxians, (of whom their creative comments and humor give me such pleasure). Just post on the bored that you want to be included and I will put all names into a box and draw one on Valentine’s Day. The winner can e-mail me their address – I’ll supply that later – and I will send you the poster. The items I am keeping are – a copy of the Lafftrak Script, signed by the beans, a deck of Lexx playing cards, and a signed postcard of Michael McManus as Kai. (of which I have to wipe off daily to avoid drool build up). I hope to get alot of names so let me know if you want to be included on the drawing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure, that’s great hon, I’m in

I would have my own copy of a signed Xev poster only I got to the signing late and they’d run out.. nearly didn’t get in as it is, I needed help from Richard just to get on the end of the queue!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure, that’s great hon, I’m in

I would have my own copy of a signed Xev poster only I got to the signing late and they’d run out.. nearly didn’t get in as it is, I needed help from Richard just to get on the end of the queue!

trillian
    Participant

heya, sure, count me in.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

trillian
    Participant

heya, sure, count me in.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

necro
    Participant

*necro jumps up and down waving arms frantically* “over here!”

necro
    Participant

*necro jumps up and down waving arms frantically* “over here!”

Anonymous

count me in! What a nice thing to do! And on Valentine’s Day, too. How thoughtful .

Anonymous

count me in! What a nice thing to do! And on Valentine’s Day, too. How thoughtful .

Anonymous

What a great idea and a lovely gesture NB1.

Anonymous

What a great idea and a lovely gesture NB1.

Anonymous

NB1, you are most truly excellent! (see, what’d I tell youse guys about Lexxians!? )

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

NB1, you are most truly excellent! (see, what’d I tell youse guys about Lexxians!? )

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Christine Carroll
    Participant

oh oh me too me too I want a chance at the poster !!!! hehehehe

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Christine Carroll
    Participant

oh oh me too me too I want a chance at the poster !!!! hehehehe

——————

Anonymous

Yes, please, me too!

Anonymous

Yes, please, me too!

Anonymous

Only nine days left till the poster drawing.
    I’m writing everyone’s name down and checking the list twice. Please leave your name in this thread if you want a chance a the poster personally signed by the lovely
    Ms. Seeberg herself. The postcard I have signed by the superlicious Mr. McManus is a little bent from sleeping with it but I straighten it out every morning before I have my breakfast with it propped up in front of me. Sometimes it sticks out of my bra when I carry it with me during the day but basically I’m working these things out.
    Does anyone know how to waterproof a postcard so you can shower with it?
    Keep those names coming…….

Anonymous

Only nine days left till the poster drawing.
    I’m writing everyone’s name down and checking the list twice. Please leave your name in this thread if you want a chance a the poster personally signed by the lovely
    Ms. Seeberg herself. The postcard I have signed by the superlicious Mr. McManus is a little bent from sleeping with it but I straighten it out every morning before I have my breakfast with it propped up in front of me. Sometimes it sticks out of my bra when I carry it with me during the day but basically I’m working these things out.
    Does anyone know how to waterproof a postcard so you can shower with it?
    Keep those names coming…….

Christine Carroll
    Participant

put Saran rap around or any kind of thing plastic

——————

[This message has been edited by Christine Carroll (edited 02-05-2001).]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

put Saran rap around or any kind of thing plastic

——————

[This message has been edited by Christine Carroll (edited 02-05-2001).]

Anonymous

Throws his hat into the ring for a chance at the poster. Recommends using clear Contact Paper to waterproof your postcard. Or go get some of the heat sealing plastic stuff from your local art supply store. Of course you could just pay for color photocopies of the postcard on “cardstock” weight paper and just surround yourself with Kai day and night =o)

Anonymous

Throws his hat into the ring for a chance at the poster. Recommends using clear Contact Paper to waterproof your postcard. Or go get some of the heat sealing plastic stuff from your local art supply store. Of course you could just pay for color photocopies of the postcard on “cardstock” weight paper and just surround yourself with Kai day and night =o)

Anonymous

laminate it (with an A4 hot laminate machine), making sure to leave a fairly wide border around the card so to ensure a good seal. Makes it waterproof, gives it more rigidity and protects the surface.

Anonymous

laminate it (with an A4 hot laminate machine), making sure to leave a fairly wide border around the card so to ensure a good seal. Makes it waterproof, gives it more rigidity and protects the surface.

Anonymous

C.C., Darkwillow and Tempcat – Thank you sweet things for your suggestions. A special thank you to Tempcat because I am all for anything that “gives more rigidity”. You did’nt mention it Tempcat but I’ll put you in the drawing for the Xev poster.

8 more days till the drawing….

Anonymous

C.C., Darkwillow and Tempcat – Thank you sweet things for your suggestions. A special thank you to Tempcat because I am all for anything that “gives more rigidity”. You did’nt mention it Tempcat but I’ll put you in the drawing for the Xev poster.

8 more days till the drawing….

Anonymous

NB 1, tempCat=Cat after having my password rejected by the forum

Anonymous

NB 1, tempCat=Cat after having my password rejected by the forum

Anonymous

Oh, O.K., Cat, thanks for clearing that up for me. The thought did occur to me that it might be you but I was’nt sure.

Anonymous

Oh, O.K., Cat, thanks for clearing that up for me. The thought did occur to me that it might be you but I was’nt sure.

Anonymous

Only 6 days left till the Xev poster drawing. If anyone is new to the bored and would like their name included there is still time. The drawings on Valentine’s Day so maybe Xev will be your Valentine!

Anonymous

Only 6 days left till the Xev poster drawing. If anyone is new to the bored and would like their name included there is still time. The drawings on Valentine’s Day so maybe Xev will be your Valentine!

Anonymous

Oh, okay, I’m in. Sign me up.

Anonymous

Oh, okay, I’m in. Sign me up.

Anonymous

Only two more days till the Xev poster drawing. If you want you name included – say it now . . . It’s almost over . . .

Anonymous

Only two more days till the Xev poster drawing. If you want you name included – say it now . . . It’s almost over . . .

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.