Xev Poster Winner!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xev Poster Winner!!!

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

All the names were put in a box and the winning name drawn was Jennix! Congratulations to Jennix and Happy Valentine’s Day! As soon as I receive the mailing address Xev will be on her way to you.

Anonymous

Originally posted by NB 1:
    All the names were put in a box and the winning name drawn was Jennix!

nb, you are generous and sweet! thanx for joining us here at sewer…er sadgeezer’s, now about that laminated kai card?! kidding!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by NB 1:
    All the names were put in a box and the winning name drawn was Jennix!

nb, you are generous and sweet! thanx for joining us here at sewer…er sadgeezer’s, now about that laminated kai card?! kidding!!!

Anonymous

(did someone say laminated cod? )

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIX!

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

(did someone say laminated cod? )

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIX!

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

For those of you who didn’t win this wonderful drawing of NB1’s, you have another chance of winning a Xev poster (tho’ I doubt it will be signed). Videoflicks is having a drawing for a Xev poster.

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

For those of you who didn’t win this wonderful drawing of NB1’s, you have another chance of winning a Xev poster (tho’ I doubt it will be signed). Videoflicks is having a drawing for a Xev poster.

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

FX, I just wanted to thank you for your warm welcome to this site. I am proud to join the Lexxians here. I still have not laminated the Kai card yet because it never completely dries from the drool. Sometimes, I hold that card in my hand and see MM’s signature and I’ll think, “He Actually held this in his own real, warm, beeeuutifulll hand!!! Someone suggested trying to scrape DNA off, If I can I’m going to clone my own MM. And of course I’ll dress him like Kai. OMG, dress him!! What a fantasy! Is it getting warm in here??? I suddenly feel flushed!! Gotta go and get THE card, he always makes me feel better. See ya later, gotta go wipe off my chin…

Anonymous

FX, I just wanted to thank you for your warm welcome to this site. I am proud to join the Lexxians here. I still have not laminated the Kai card yet because it never completely dries from the drool. Sometimes, I hold that card in my hand and see MM’s signature and I’ll think, “He Actually held this in his own real, warm, beeeuutifulll hand!!! Someone suggested trying to scrape DNA off, If I can I’m going to clone my own MM. And of course I’ll dress him like Kai. OMG, dress him!! What a fantasy! Is it getting warm in here??? I suddenly feel flushed!! Gotta go and get THE card, he always makes me feel better. See ya later, gotta go wipe off my chin…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.