Xev vs. Lykyya

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Who would win in a fight between Xev and Lykyya?

My money’s on Xev, being cluster lizard and all.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Who would win in a fight between Xev and Lykyya?

My money’s on Xev, being cluster lizard and all.

Well, at first I was going to say Xev, definitely Xev! But then I thought if Lyekka were to touch Xev as she did the Astronauts and put her in a dream state she would have the definite advantage, however since Xev is part-cluster Lizard, maybe Lyekka could not affect her in the same way. And if she could not then she would not be successful against Xev…Xev would run over her like a wheel and then have salad with Lyekka dressing!!!!

Anonymous

LYEKKA VS XEV

I’d say Xev would win, I have never liked Lyekka.

[ 14-10-2001: Message edited by: Raven ]

Anonymous

I love Xev but for those of you who forget how formidible Lyekka is,I suggest you re-watch 791 and End of the Universe.

aXXually now that I think about it.. Lyekka could probably give Kai a run for the money as well. Maybe the question should be:

Lyekka VS Vlad

[ 14-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Maybe the question should be:

Lyekka VS Vlad

Oh! Will Lyekka save this universe too? Neat idea…

DalekTek790
    Participant

Oh, come on. It’s no contest. Lyekka is a virtually unkillable shapeshifter who can telepathically trigger hallucinations in her prey. Zev only has superhuman strength and implausible rolling abilities. Lyekka created Zev, she can destroy her.

Besides, Lyekka is a lot creepier than Zev. Zev is weird, but not scary. Lyekka has a genuinely frightening and disquieting persona.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Lyekka created Zev, she can destroy her.
    Besides, Lyekka is a lot creepier than Zev. Zev is weird, but not scary.

It’s spelled with an “X”. It is spelled “Xev,” NOT “Zev” when you are talking about the Xenia Seeburg character.

Jeez, for someone who’s right 80% of the time, you’re sure wrong about a lot of things.

–Aleck

FX
    Participant

quote:

Lyekka created Zev, she can destroy her.

Besides, Lyekka is a lot creepier than Zev. Zev is weird, but not scary. Lyekka has a genuinely frightening and disquieting persona.

lyekka created Xev using the dna in the goo that kai salvaged as well as stan’s memories/fantasies…and lyekka was very easily destroyed by having her pod destroyed…but you’re right about there is something creepyn about her

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Oh, come on. It’s no contest. Lyekka is a virtually unkillable shapeshifter who can telepathically trigger hallucinations in her prey. Zev only has superhuman strength and implausible rolling abilities. Lyekka created Zev, she can destroy her.

Trust me on this one, DT790:

Zev = Eva Habermann

Xev = Xenia Seeberg

The spelling of the character’s name was changed in order to avoid confusion.

Anonymous

This is sort of off topic but, what about Prince vs. Xev as a Cluster Lizard? Would Xev go so far as to eat Prince if she was hungry enough? I hope not… what an awful thought.

Princess of Fire

dgrequeen
    Participant

Hmm. Tough question. I’d have to go with Xev. Why? Because the Beans would want it that way.

As for Xev eating Prince — I guess that depends on whether he’s in the spinoff or not. But just as a what if: I don’t think Prince would be either tasty or nutritious.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.